Cha-pter *11*

Wang entered her husband's room seeing him staring into a blank corner. When she passed by him, he didn't seem to notice her. Shen Wei's eyes were swollen from crying, seeing that his wife hated it. These days Wei was acting all down and depressed. Wang was very kind and selfless. She cared about her husband even more than her self. She couldn't just see Wei sinking into an obvious depression and do nothing.

"My handsome man, my babe...! I have some good news for you!" Her pretty smiling face flashed through Shen Wei's head. He could guess what she was about to say seeing her caresses her stomach even before he blinked. He just didn't survive the shock of his grandpa's transfer of his properties to be smashed with another unpleasant news.

"I am pregnant finally!" She declared with a loud excited voice hoping to draw a smile on his face even if it was temporary.

"What!?" His eyes refused to move away from her stomach that she was caressing gently, he looked devastated compared to someone hearing what was supposed to be a good news. Shen Wei couldn't move or talk; he was literally frozen in horror. This was probably the worst moment of his day after what happened with old Shen and Yunlan. He had many less than satisfactory experiences lately.

He just couldn't feel anything at all, even faking a happy reaction was somehow absurd and difficult. This depressed news came with some sort of pain and emptiness. Wei could only stare at her muted as she came to hug him. Trying to brighten his mood Wang lied to him. She saw that he was more shocked than happy, but she could only think this was the cause of hopeless expectations.

"You should be happy!" Kissing her and showing some slight reaction of hapinesse, Shen Wei had to act like caring, even if, deep down he didn't care at all. In denial and uncertain of his own intentions, Shen Wei stood from his bed and pulled her into his arms. She didn't deserve this reaction  of being cold and ignorant. He had to fix his attitude and play along as a good husband. Shortly Yezun joined the two and witnessed how clingy and lovely they were, he raised his eyebrow to his brother.

"Finally she is pregnant" With a fake hapinesse and a bitter tone. Shen Wei announced to his brother. Yezun glared at the man unable to believe what he said. They exchanged glares and the message Shen Wei sent was swiftly received by Yezun.

"Yezun Ah! Wei was somehow shocked, please don't be shocked too. I want you two to be happy, you are soon becoming a father and an uncle" Wei looked angry with her deep inside. He was torn by the mixed emotions coursing through him. He was furious at how she could get pregnant even while drinking the medication he gave her to never be.

"This needs to be celebrated Shen Wei Ah!" Yezun finally understood that he was going to use drugs to force her abortion. He thought about how he should handle the situation. After a little hesitation, Yezun left them together and moved fast to proceed with his plan. He was cursing all the way out from the hospital for the extra work. He was busy preparing for this New year Eve to be with Xin Ci.

"Honey! When will you be discharged? Are you gonna attend tonight's event?" Wang said while searching in her bag. She was looking for something when Wei suddenly felt weak and dizzy and decided to sit on the couch. As Wang turned, something fell from her bag that non of them seemed to notice. Soon the door was knocked and again Yunlan came to visit Wei holding some fruits in hands.

"Beautiful lady, how re you doing?" Yunlan reached to her for a handshake but Wei swiftly forced himself up and hit Yunlan's had away from his wife. He ordered him to leave but the latter just ignored him. Yunlan walked to the bedside table and placed the bag of fruits when he stepped on some sort of medication. He quickly picked them up and looked at their weird colour. He felt suddenly doubtful when he turned to see Wang's bag open.