Cha-pter *20*

"You are here late my love, I didn't expect to wait for two hours to see the man I miss the most in my life, wait let me kiss you first then I will scold you to my heart content." Wang said while walking slowly to her husband. She looked at Shen Wei who was standing afraid of making any move or say anything. She finally closed the distance between them, one arm wrapped around the small of his waist bringing him closer and leaned to kiss him.

"They told me you were crying non stop. I am sorry to make you worry my love, sorry my Wei" She was pretending to be deeply touched and occupied by the appearance of his weary pale face. While now she was alone with him, she was filling her mind with a myriad of thoughts and ideas of how to bring him down and break him slowly but painfully.    

"Your love blinded me as it led me to perdition. I lost myself and my children, whom I will never see after I knew you. You didn't just kill an innocent soul. You just killed and burned my heart and let the devil give birth to live in me. I swear to you Shen Wei Ah that you will pay for it dearly even if I share it with you, I will not back down never" She thought to herself with bitter remorse, that one day she loved him sincerely and madly.

The deepest hurt came from her husband venom adding to it the fact that she lost her motherhood. Wang sat on the sofa in the balcony sadly and looked at the dark sky, tears streaming down her face. She wanted to be strong. But everything happened all of a sudden. How could she be strong? After she was roughly betrayed by the most trusted man that she loved infinitely.

"Are you okay sweetheart?" Wang was scared by a sudden hug and stopped crying immediately. When noticing that it was Shen Wei, she cried more sadly.

"Why are you here? You catch me crying. How ashamed I am." Shen Wei kissed her on her neck, massaging her shoulders gently.

"Xiao Wei! I can't give birth to our children, can you believe that? I am now useless" Wang was full of stubborn guilt. Shen Wei stood there, while letting her cry in his arms for nearly an hour. He looked at her, who began to sob, with a frown. Her tears had wet his clothing. He felt the pain that was squeezing her insides in her mournful cries while she tried to hold her screams.

"Did I cause you all this pain? I am sorry!" Shen Wei grumbled inwardly feeling culpable. 

"Listen Wang! I didn't marry you only for kids. I married you because you are a human angel, so beautiful, elegant and very kind. You have a beauty inside that can never compare to any woman outside" He said kissing her and pulling her closer to him. He continued the embrace kissing her up to her ear and then back down to her collarbone, he slowly moved his hand to her thin waist pressing hard to get her even closer.

"I know this is not the reason you married me either, I feel so devastated because I can't bear your children inside of me. I love you to madness; Shen Wei Ah! If you leave me, I might die"

"I know how much you love me, Wang! we can still adopt. Don't just assume we gonna live without kids. Whenever you are ready, let's raise a beautiful little girl that will grow up to be exactly like you" He murmured into her ear making her jump out of surprise. For a second Wang wanted to believe him again and forget that he was a malice asshole who broke her life. She could still find him an excuse of loving her to the extent he refused kids in their life just to be the two of them.

"Are you seriouse, don't build fake hopes in me." He lift her head to face him and he met her lips with his. The kisses and embraces became hot and intense very quickly.

"My dear wife! I am more than seriouse" Shen Wei managed between kisses. Soon Wang smiled into his lips. Yes, she was most definitely happy even if it was for a short while, she wanted to forget the ultimate urge of vengeance. Soon a loud voice of a car parking outside brought her back to reality. She knew who's car it was and soon she was reminded of the person who opened her eyes to the truth but still he was more wicked and poisonous.