Cha-pter *3*

Shen Wei couldn’t sleep a wink. This was partly because of what Zhao Yunlan did to him. With his face buried in the mattress, Wei pulled a pillow down around his head, trying to block out the creepy thoughts. But thinking of a solution to this huge problem was useless. It made it even worse, because there was absolutely nothing he could do about it.

Shen Wei woke up in the morning with an exhausted face and swollen eyes. He couldn't sleep but was so distracted by thoughts that it never occurred to him to think about what this new man might be up to. He met with Yunlan on the upstairs hall. The man was fixing his hair looking at the mirror. Not taking his eyes off him, Shen Wei whispered, "I hate you".

"Okay," Zhao Yunlan said quietly before he smiled charmingly to Shen Wei making him hear his own heartbeats.

"Ah! Before I go, let me remind you. I have evidences that prouve your sexuality. So better be polite and treat me respectfully or else, I might not keep your secret for long" Yunlan's gaze was now fixed on Wei's slender neck, flawless skin as well as his messy look that perfectly showed his endless grace. He didn’t take his eyes off that small lovely face.

"Good Morning sweety" Yunlan remembered it was morning already, he tried to act kind and buy himself some time. He pulled him gently closer. Shen Wei's body was too weak to prevent him from doing anything that he wanted to do to it. He just was immersed in his own thoughts that he didn't pay attention to what Yunlan was doing to him.

"Stop playing dirty, or I will just assume you are enjoying this. Aren't you being swayed by my sexuality that you want me so bad? Is this your first time being close to a gay man?" Shen Wei Whispered, his voice rough with lust. Apparently, this was more than he had in mind. Yunlan straightened up and cleared his throat.

"I hate arrogant and hypocritical people who deceive others. Do not claim that you are an angel in human body, while you are a scary devil" His words sounded nervous and shaking. Yunlan was so angry at the idea of being so attracted to this man called Shen Wei since he first layed eyes on him, he didn't let him think of anything else but him.

Yunlan licked his lips then glanced down at is watch. He beamed with pride. Shen Wei rubbed his eyes seeing Yunlan's body faded away. He looked at him with a final look of confusion before his eyes rolled back and closed, and his head leaned against the wall. Thinking too much made Wei impossibly hectic and unfocused.

"Oh look who's here!" Yunlan came down for breakfast, and by chance he bumped into Yeuzn, who was smiling at him with big pride. The two stood face to face. Before Yunlan was about to test him. He approached his neck and kissed him very gently, trying to seduce him, but the other admitted unexpectedly with a soft direct voice.

"You are not my type, Uncle!" Yezun  interrupted him. He glared at Yunlan, and the other glared back at him. Yezun was very rude and careless unlike his twin who was keeping this secret with his life.

"You are my little nephew, don't I have the right to kiss you?" Yunlan talked all sweet and innocent, but he kept looking Yezun up and down with disgust.

"Can we make a deal? Because I need you to shut your mouth" Yezun suggested with a smile, he couldn't contain his excitement.

"If I am making a deal, then it should be with him" They both raised their heads to look at an angry Wei. Yezun quickly walked away from Yunlan and blushed. He didn't expect for Shen Wei to see them being all naughty and close to each other. Yunlan joked and ruffled Yezun's soft kinky hair then that peculiar look reappeared on his face when his eyes met Shen Wei. He wanted to creat a misunderstanding between the two brothers.