Cha-pter*5*

Some evil thoughts had swept suddenly, in a gleam of light, across the young man's mind, showing him the wicked nature of his plan to get hold of Xin Ci. And for the moment, causing his whole nature to revolt against Lan Yi and her boyfriend. But the light faded slowly seeing the gazes the two exchanged secretly; a state of darkness and confusion followed in Yezun's head, and then an unpleasant current of thoughts moved on in his head.   

"I will break you two down and if I don't have Xin Ci, then no-one else will" Slowly, and now with an attitude of deeper abstraction, moved Shen Yezun backwards leaving the living room, of which he felt was the only occupant. He felt that he was alone, that no-one payed attention to him. All of them were busy with their absurd conversations. Yezun couldn't cope with the romance the two love birds exchanged, he even was imagining things.

Leaving quietly while his soul drawn intimately close to him through inclinations to evil, he kept that consciousness in his mind. His plan was close to devilish, his eyes didn't  shine an innocent sparkle but we're full of jealousy and dark hatred. That only showed the wrong direction of his mind. He was struggling in temptation, and with all his inherited cupidities bearing him downward.

"Just wait to see!" He murmured climbing the stairs. Suddenly he heard his name, Yezun turned his head, and listened eagerly to his favourite man, yet with a strange agitation. Someone had tried to calm things down, someone could easily read through his mind. For a few moments Yezun stood in an attitude of a profound attention. He couldn't hear his name in that voice repeated.

"I hope you consider what you said and did earlier" How audibly, throbbing his heart to his own ears. Yezun was scared to lose this game he yet started.

"How oppressive and cold you are! Thinking of you not only makes my heart burns in fire but makes the blood rushes to my over-excited brain! You make me go crazy for you" Like any other time Xin Ci would have stepped quickly and with undisturbed move, he would slap Yezun or even deal with him in the most cold and ignorant way. But guilty thoughts awakened his nervous brain.

Suspicion and fear, sounded an instant alarm in his brain. Still, very still, stood Xin Ci, even to the occasional suppression of his breathing, which, to him, seemed strangely loud. Several minutes passed, and then the young man commenced silently to walk away backwards silently with a winner smile. Xin Ci's eyes were following the elegant beauty of Yezun, yet not being able to accept his aggressive behaviour.

From that hour Yezun was to be the subject of a fierce temptation. He had admitted an evil suggestion, and had warmed it in the land of his mind, even to upgrowth. Already on the process to execute his devilish plan with a wrongly feeling that had unfortunately grew lusty and gave sad promise of an evil tree. His love was unhealthy and ugly with threat and possessiveness.

Twenty minutes after ten, and still Shen Bai couldn't get a sight of his executive assistant. He was supposed to be in his office at nine but the fight with Yezun sure kept him busy. He called for him but he wasn't answering his phone "What the hell is he doing that old man? Is he not finished talking with that naughty boy?" Mr. Bai had already drunk his morning coffee and kept waiting in his office for long, that was so unusual.

"I apologize for being late?" Anxiety was visible on his face. Xin Ci was unable to lie or hide his feelings, especially to his friend and boss.  He was always upfront and honest, mastering every task with meticulous and arrogant precision. The situation in which it had become betrayed a fatal mistake that no one else had committed but him. Yes, he always carried the consequences of his own mistakes and those of others.

"Given the fact that you are so late this morning when you literally arrived earlier knowing I am waiting. Then you were caught having a serious fight with my grandchild. Xin Ci! My dear, you couldn't cease but to amaze me with your unacceptable behaviour today. So what happened" Logically saying, his question needed a realistic answer. Xin Ci was rearranging his excuses in mind to come up with a true one not far from what he was going to hide for now.