Chapter 41

Upon the end of Izuku's fight with AFO he was quickly rushed to the hospital due to the missing right leg. AFO was secured with a quirk restraint jacket the only quirk that was allowed active was his regenerative one since due to the right side having been slowly regenerating after that godlike attack.

The peramedics were able to rush Izuku to the hospital only to be greeted with reporters who desperately wanted to know the truth if he was AllMight and Kinetics  biological son.

Police were sent to the hospital to provide escort service so the young man doesn't die due to the press obstructing hospital staff. After being admitted into the hospital they hooked up Izuku to heart rate and Brain wave monitors  as they tried to get him fitted for a prosthetic leg and a new arm.

After all appropriate measures were taken to make Izuku stable all they could do next was wait and see. AllMight stayed by his sons side the Izuku clone healed him completely after Izuku took over the fight. Thirty minutes later Inko and the Yaoyorozu had arrived at the hospital

They Yaoyorozu family was welcomed to wait although the atmosphere was tense nobody could strike up a conversation until Momo asked.

Momo: Why did you give up an amazing person like Izuku?

Before either Allmight and Inko could give her a response from the door they heard another voice "They were too scared of being parents at 20 years old." When everyone turned to the door Momo recognized who it was and it was none other than Gran Torino

Momo: Grand Torino why are you here?

GT: Im here to see my grandson. AllMight is my adopted son

Everyone's eyes went wide as AllMight himself was an orphan and put his own son before they could yell at him for his stupid mistake they decided to put that on hold for now. The room fell dead quiet until Gran Torino spoke to the unconscious body of Izuku

GT: Hey kid how about when you're out of the hospital we go to the spot and have some Tayaki.

Momo noticed Izuku's fingers twitch she had a smile.

Momo: Gran Torino talk to him more his hand twitched

Gran Torino looked and saw his grandsons fingers twitch which brought a smile to his face.

GT: How about we buy a junker car and fix it up just me and you make some great memories.

That was all GT could think of  before Momo took her turn and thought of everything she wanted to do with Izuku.

Momo: Izu please wake up remember you owe me a lot of dates then we'll get married after UA. Then in a few years we'll be high ranking pros if we're still in our mid to late 20's we'll start a family. So please wake up Izu for me...

She said as she planted a kiss on his forehead in that moment she heard a familiar voice "I must be in heaven my angel looks like Momo"

Momo: Izu...... you're alive!

Moments prior to waking up

Izuku was in his mindscape as he stood before his predecessors after the fight with AFO.

Izuku: Looks like im about to join you sooner than expected.

Nana: No kid its not your time yet we'll show you what happened

As Nana showed Izuku what happened after the blood vapor faded and was replaced by a rainbow aura

Izuku: So does this mean im still alive?

Nana: Yes you are but dont worry you're in a hospital now.

Izuku: How though the 8th gate of death was supposed to kill me.

First: I believe its due to OFA when your quirk merged with it there's a possibility that the requirement of the gate of death has changed to gate of Sacrifice.

After hearing this Izuku was begining to believe this might have been the outcome before Izuku could continue his conversation with his predecessors he heard muffled voices.

Nana: It time for you to wake up we'll see you around kid.

Pack to present

Izuku was awake and was being somthered by Momo's kisses she stopped until she remembered that both families were in the room. Momo was embarrassed but didn't care because her boyfriend was alive

Izuku: Did my prosthetic arm get destroyed

AllMight: Yeah don't worry i called in a favor to get you a better arm. I also had to get measurements for the right leg.

Izuku rubbed his face with his left hand then he tried to situp he didnt freakout nor did he scream he laid back down and accepted what has happened.

AllMight: We'll give you some space son

Izuku had tears run down his face as he said "I dont want to be alone anymore" Inko, Toshi, Sorahiko, Takeshi, Ebina, Momo and the rest of the Yaoyorozu family stayed by the young mans side for the rest of the night. Little did they know big changes were about to come into their lives.

(Hey everyone here's a new chapter hope you enjoy till next time peace ✌)