Chapter 16

After two weeks UA was going to be closed until further notice all students were anxious to get back to class. Izuku used this time wisely as he began to train harder than before his Rehabilitation was going smoothly he was now comfortable using his right arm as if he didn't lose it.

During this off period Izuku had Invited Sato and Tokoyami to hangout they also worked out in order to be ready when classes start up again. Both Sato and Tokoyami had also assisted Izuku with his Rehabilitation exercises which thanks to their support he recovery was ahead of schedule.

As a few days had passed nobody from UA had received word on when the school would be reopened that was until Izuku got a call from AllMight.

(Call)

AM: Hello young Izuku how are you?

Izuku:Im doing well, what's the status on the school?

AM: Classes shall resume Friday there will be a major announcement

Izuku: Thank you for letting me know AM I'll see you Friday.

AM: Wait before you hang up.

Izuku: Yes?

AM:Would it be possible if i can get your home address now? My wife and would like to visit you if it isnt too much trouble.

Izuku: Sure I live on 0144 Dagobah drive it's 45 minutes away from where i once lived.

AM: Thank you my boy Ill see you in class.
(Call end)

After the call ended Izuku's phone was filled with message notifications from the class 1-A group chat about how classes would resume friday. Izuku put his phone on silent and went to the study room where he had many scrolls full of techniques or martial art styles.

Izuku picked up the scroll labeled Gouken (strong fist) Izuku then began doing the Kata for the martial art hoping to add another style to his Taijutsu arsenal.

(Time skip to Friday)

Izuku was picked up by Momo she was worried that he may still need to recover before driving. As the drive to UA was quick the two made it to school on time as homeroom was about to begin Aizawa walked into the room.

Aizawa: Welcome back class. Izuku hope you're feeling better

Izuku: I have a bit of pain but nothing i cant handle.

Aizawa: Alright glad to know. Now as of today you all will have two weeks to prepare for the Sports festival.

Jirou: Isnt it risky to hold the sports festival right after a villian attack?

Aizawa: If we cancel this event then the people will become uneasy. You all get 3 chances in a lifetime to make it to the top at the sports festival. Class dismissed for 2 weeks see you til then.

As everyone left they all had planned how to train Izuku was going to use the time to learn some jutsus and Master Gouken taijutsu. As Izuku continued to think many of his classmates had left except Momo who was now trying to get his attention.

Momo:Izuku!

Izuku: Huh? What?

Momo: Izuku everyone's already left.

Izuku: What about you? Why haven't you left?

Momo: Im your ride home remember.

Izuku: Oh right im sorry I was lost in thought. Lets go

(Time skip to Izuku's home)

After having been dropped off home izuku decided to get started on his training. While Izuku had a spacious backyard he had purchased a few training tools like a punching bag and a wooden dummy. Although the Izuku only had the wooden dummy and the punching bag set up there was still plenty of space he thought about calling up Sato and Tokoyami to set up a sparring session but before he could there was someone ringing the doorbell which Izuku heard while he was in the backyard.

When he approached the front door and opened it two of the three people shouted "For We Are Here" it was none other than Toshinori, Inko and Sorahiko.

Sorahiko: Cant you idiots be normal and not shout!

Sorahiko shouted only to then smack Inko and Toshinori upside the head with a slap.

Inko/ Toshi: Sorry we were excited.

Izuku: Mr & Mrs Yagi. Mr Torino please come in.

As they got to reconnect again after Izuku left the 4 had talked and enjoyed eachothers company. Izuku then gave them the grand tour of the place which all seem to impress them greatly when they got to his backyard they noticed there was plenty of room even though a punching bag and wooden dummy were set up.

Toshinori: Izuku how are you preparing for the sports festival?

Izuku: Im adding another form of Marital Arts into my fighting styles and im learning non-lethal techniques.

AllMight: How about we spar and see how you do?

Izuku: It will be an honor.

Izuku and AllMight get ready to spar as they both enter their fighting styles Sorahiko being the referee "Begin!" Izuku started by throwing his three prong Kunai all over his backyard while AllMight rushed him.

Just when AllMight threw a punch he expected to make contact with Izuku but instead he destroyed a Log of wood. AllMight began to take in his surroundings when his eyes locked on to Izuku he vanished in a split second causing him to go wide eye until Izuku Unleashed his technique Leaf Hurricane

 AllMight began to take in his surroundings when his eyes locked on to Izuku he vanished in a split second causing him to go wide eye until Izuku Unleashed his technique Leaf Hurricane

When the kick landed on AllMights guard broke and then Izuku had began to flow through combos which left AllMight stunned. He was able to read Izuku's next move which let him land an Uppercut to the young man the two were away from eachother they decided their final attack would end the spar.

Izuku focused a rasengan on his prosthetic arm which surprisingly worked AllMight cocked back his fist as they ran at eachother the two attacks made contact causing Izuku to go flying towards a tree. The three adults eyes widened what caught their attention the most was that when Izuku hit the tree he popped into a cloud of smoke.

Inko: Where did he go?

AllMight stood still not knowing where izuku was until two arms popped out of the ground and grabbed him where he stood pulling him down as Izuku shouted "Earth style Head Hunter jutsu." As AllMight was dragged into the ground with his head sticking out like some sort of cartoon character both Inko and Sorahiko began dying of laughter.

AllMights thoughts
I cant believe it my own son has beaten me maybe he's worthy to inherit my power I'll talk to him before leaving.

(Hey guys heres a new chapter hope you all enjoy this please let me know if Izuku should inherit One For All. I also want to shout out MizuToriWP a great author who also has great writting skill. Til next time peace ✌)