chapter 3

Izuku was currently at work he's been busting his ass ever since he had left the orphanage. Many of his co-workers didn't care how sinister his eyes looked all they saw was a hard working young man who was delt a bad hand at life but this wasnt enough to give up on his dream of being a hero.

(Time skip)

It seemed as the day had just begun but hours have passed and it was currently 10pm Izuku was ready to head home but all of a sudden the warehouse manager wants everyone to do an hour of over time. All employees were granted a 15 minute break before having to do another hour of work. Izuku checked his phone there was a message from an unknown number.

(Text)

?: Young Izuku its AllMight are you almost off work? The missus is ready for dinner.

Izuku: Mr. Yagi are you AllMight if so I wont tell.

Yagi: yesI am..... Im glad to know you wont tell.

Izuku: so whats up mr Yagi?

Yagi: well like I said the missus is ready for dinner. Are you almost off work?

Izuku: well Mr. Yagi I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but they want us to work an hour of overtime to finish some shipment that's going to go out on Monday.

Yagi: what time will you be home then?

Izuku: I probably get home around midnight but the trains would probably stop running by the time i get to the station. How about you and the missus enjoy a nice evening alone?

Izuku's last text message to yagi made him feel sad because his own son wouldn't be able to make dinner with his parents. Although Yagi and his wife  have given up that title the moment they abandoned him.

Yagi: would you like me to pick you up from work?

Izuku: I don't want to be a bother. My usual ride home promised his family he'd be home straight after work. Ill just take the bus or a taxi

Yagi: not to worry my boy just send me the address and I'll be there soon as possible.

Izuku did just that as he sent the address of his place of employment to his neighbor yagi AKA AllMight. When the hour of overtime ended Yagi had been waiting in the parking lot he was excited to be able to pick his son up as he saw people leave the warehouse he also spotted Izuku.

Yagi honked the car horn Izuku made his way towards the car and got in the passanger seat.

Izuku: Thanks for picking me up Mr Yagi

Yagi: Its not a problem Izuku I just hope you're hungry the missus practically made a feast.

Izuku: Wait are you sure its still okay to have dinner? Its 11pm.

Yagi: not to worry my boy we've been waiting.

As they finally arrived home they stopped at Yagi's front door as he opened it an amazing Aroma of food head hit them.

Inko came out of the kitchen and greeted them Izuku felt the atmosphere was clam and relaxing. He and Yagi washed up for dinner once at the table Izuku saw a massive variety of food from stir fry, dumplings, katsudon, miso soup. There were also some foreign dishes present at the table.

Inko: please dig in i hope you enjoy dinner Izuku.

Izuku: thank you mrs Yagi.

After half an hour of eating Izuku savored every last dish that was placed before him. When he saw what time it was he got up and bowed to his neighbors.

Izuku: Thank you for a delicious meal but i should be going now.

Inko: Please stay a bit longer for some dessert.

Izuku: I'm sorry but I don't want to inconvenience you both any further. I was picked up from work and given one of the most delicious meals I've ever had and I don't want to overstay my welcome.

Inko was thinking of many ways to get him to stay a bit longer just so she can get to know what kind of man her son was becoming.

Inko: how about you stay for some tea. We're neighbors so we'd like to get to know you a bit more.

Izuku: very well

Izuku was going to reject her offer but something within him told him not to do so. Maybe it was the facial expression she made her emotion shown on her face spoke as if it said "please don't go I don't want to lose you again."

Inko brought the tea and began to ask questions about him Toshinori was also interested in what kind of answers his son would give them.

Inko: What do you like to do on your day off?

Izuku: I usually spend my day off exercising, reading and studying

Inko: what do you like to do with your friends?

Izuku: well I don't really have friends the reason for that being is because of my eyes. People judge me because of the way my eyes look so I don't really have any friends which is why I spend most of my time studying and exercising.

Inko: I'm sorry if I said anything to offend you with that last question. What's your dream for the future?

Izuku: its alright no harm done. My dream for the future is to be a hero I don't want to be one for fame and fortune I want to be a hero to give the people hope. People look at my Quirk and think it's sinister I want to show the world that those who have show called villainous quirks can become Heroes.

Both Inko and Toshinori were in awe that their only son had such a goal in mind they were proud and they both hoped in time that his dream would become a reality.

Izuku: well i should be going its already midnight i dont want to keep you up. Again I'd like to say thank you for the meal and thank you for the tea

Izuku bowed and headed towards the entrence once he left Inko and Toshinori had let the floodgates lose and cried with massive tears flowing from their cheeks.

Inko: Toshi our son seems to be growing into a fine man. I truly regret giving him up now

Toshi: I do too he's practically been on his own having to learn about life the hard way.

Inko: I wish we could go back in time and be there for him towatch him grow, to be there for his first steps and first word.

Toshi: I do too i wish we could go back in time but this is the consequence for our action.

(Hey everyone new update please enjoy til next time peace ✌)