Chapter 32

After Izuku departed from Momo's house he drove to the mountain path that led towards the Waterfall where he and Sorahiko agreed to meet. Once he parked he made his way to the meeting location after 30 minutes and again he was in awe of the the beautiful waterfall

 Once he parked he made his way to the meeting location after 30 minutes and again he was in awe of the the beautiful waterfall

Sorahiko: its still breathtaking isn't it my boy.

Izuku: It sure is granpa. So what's up?

Sorahiko: You were right my boy that idiot Toshinori called me.

Izuku: Oh Inko's pregnant?

Sorahiko: Yeah but what pissed me off the most was that the idiot said "I'm going to be a Father."

Izuku: what did you expect him to say?

Sorahiko: I don't know how about I'm having a second kid. It seems that the idiot has forgotten you again and I can't stand that.

It made Izuku smile to know that his Grandfather cared although the man wasn't his biological grandfather he still showed the young man the kind of affection any grandparent would to their grandchild he hugged the old man.

Izuku: Thanks for caring so much grandpa.

Sorahiko: its nothing my boy. How are things with the Yaoyorozu girl?

Izuku: Well I asked her father if I'd be allowed to date her he Instantly agreed.

Sorahiko: That's good my boy please promise me that you won't make the same mistake your parents made.

Izuku: I promise on my life that I won't make the same mistake

The two kept talking until the sun had begun set before leaving Izuku slapped a Hiraishin seal on the bench to teleport there Instantly.

The next day

Everyone was back in class and many had shown a form of improvement Katsuki himself was only taught manners and social skills. All students met up with AllMight to test how much they've grown during the internship everyone was in their hero suit and all of the class took notice of Izuku and Momo's new costumes.

 All students met up with AllMight to test how much they've grown during the internship everyone was in their hero suit and all of the class took notice of Izuku and Momo's new costumes