Chapter 2

It was Saturday after Izuku met AllMight and finding out they were neighbors. The current time was 8:30am Izuku began his warm-up exercises of 100 situps, 100 pushups and a 10k run as Izuku left his apartment he heard powerful snoring from his neighbors apartment.

Izuku sweat dropped and made his way to the forest to train the same forest where he would play. Once in the forest Izuku begins to train with some techniques he feels he needs to work on so he created 50 shadow clones he sent a squad of 10 to focus on different areas such as Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Funijutsu and Chakra control.

This type of training continued until noon here he dismissed his clones and all the information was transfered into him. Izuku had constantly reviewed the memories of his Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Taijutsu, Funijutsu and Chakra control exercises as he slowly got up he was walking back home to rest before his shift at work began.

As Izuku walked through a small shopping center people avoided him because his eyes looked sinister to others. Before leaving the shoping center he looked towards his left and saw the most beautiful flowers.

 Before leaving the shoping center he looked towards his left and saw the most beautiful flowers

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

( A/N: These are Asiatic summer lillies)

As Izuku walked to the flowers he admired the beauty and uniqueness of them as he was about to ask for assistance a beautiful girl with green vines for hair appeared.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

To Izuku he felt as if an Angel had decended right before his presence. She wore a black long sleeve t-shirt her voice was a bit monotone but it was beautiful.

Ibara: Hello my name is Shiozaki Ibara and welcome to the green thumb flower shop.

Izuku: Hello Shiozaki-san im Izuku I saw these beautiful flowers and they caught my attention.

Ibara saw Izuku's eyes but she wasnt afraid if anything she was captivated by the rings withing his eyes. She kept staring without realizing it as she was intently focused on his eyes as Izuku noticed it he spoke up

Izuku: Its my eyes isnt it? I know they make me look sinister ill take my leave i dont want to ruin your families business.