Chapter 10

The next morning Izuku woke up got dressed and packed his work shirt like yesterday once he had everything he headed off for school. When Izuku stepped outside he saw mr Yagi leave as well only to see him with a busted lip bruised and covered in bandages.

Izuku: geez mr Yagi what happened to you?

Before Toshinori could give Izuku a response he turned around to see his dad with a belt in hand as he made a snapping sound to scare his son.

Toshinori: I-I-I fell down the stairs.

Izuku: ouch sorry to hear that hope you're okay.

Toshinori: Not to worry my boy im a fast healer.

Izuku: I see well see you at school.

Izuku hurried down to parking lot and started his bike and drove off to school it was still early Izuku pulled into the teachers parking lot only for three teachers to see him Eraser head, Midnight and Mic.

Aizawa: He Izuku you're not allowed to park here

Izuku had flashed Aizawa the parking pass that was signed by principal Nezu himself as he headed off to class the three teachers looked at him and could totally see Inko and Toshinori's genes in the kid.

Midnight: Do you think Inko and Toshinori tell him that their his parents?

Aizawa: I dont know but maybe they will.

Mic: we better head off to our classrooms school is about to start.

The three headed off to teach their respective classes when Aizawa reaches 1-A everyone was seated and ready to start. As the school day progressed they went through classes like English, Math, History, Health, Science many of the students had the same thought "this feels like a normal school."

After science class was over they headed for Lunch after lunch it was their last class of the day Heroics 101. As Izuku made it to the cafeteria he saw the food was inexpensive so he decided to buy something light to eat. After paying for his meal he began looking for a table all the spots were full he saw an empty table he sat down to eat when two people joined him it was Tokoyami Fumikage and Rikkido Sato.

Tokoyami: May my friend and I join you?

Izuku: Sure have a seat. So how do you two know eachother?

Sato: Oh we grew up together our parents were friends and we became friends through them.

Tokoyami: Yeah Sato also makes great sweets since his family runs a bakery.

Izuku: thats nice. I hope we can get along well.

The three continued to eat and make small talk they also enjoyed the small click they formed. It wasn't until a group from the girls in their class came over seeing that there was no empty tables.

Momo:hi Izuku can my friends and I join you?

Izuku: Guys do you have any issue with them joining us?

Tokoyami: No have a seat

Sato: there's plenty of room i dont see any issue

Momo's group consisted of Jirou, Mina, Ochako, Tsuyu, Hagakure. They all sat down and enjoyed lunch making new friends after the break ended it was time for the final class of the day Heroics 101.

AllMight: Im coming through the door like a regular person!

Many of the students were in awe as AllMight entered into the class wearing his Silver Age costume. As the class was hyped up for their final lesson of the day when all of a sudden the walls opened up with suitcases lining the wall.