Chapter 36

It was the day of the training camp everyone from 1-A had gotten to school earlier than they were told since they wanted to tell Aizawa about their plan to surprise Izuku. Aizawa was one of the teachers who hardly showed emotion but when it came to Izuku he wanted to make the day special so he agreed.

After a few hours it was the meeting time and Izuku had finally arrived packed and ready to head out. As everyone boarded the bus they brought out some card games, mp3 players or a book to occupy their time.

Momo had fallen asleep on Izuku's shoulder Izuku tried to stay still so he wouldnt wake Momo up. After a few hours they pulled up to the side of the road Aizawa had told them to stretch they then saw a car approaching from the opposite direction then it pulled into the spot next to the bus. The car opened up to reveal two of the four members of the Wild Wild pussycats "Hey Eraser long time no see"

Aizawa: Hello Mandalay

Mandalay: wow eraser you've kept your whole class this year

Aizawa: They've shown some potential Alright we're finish stretching and back on the bus.

Everyone was boarding the bus and Izuku was the last to board until Aizawa stopped him " Izuku i have a special assignment for you"

Izuku: what is it ?

Aizawa: I want you to traverse through this entire forest only using your hand to hand skills to make it to camp.

Izuku: Can i use the blade in my arm?

Izuku said as he brought out the blade which Aizawa agreed to let him use that."If you make it to the you'll get a special reward" Izuku nodded hoping to make it to the camp grounds quickly so he jumped off the cliff side of the mountian where they were parked.

Aizawa told the bus driver to hurry and make it to the campsite quickly until Mandalay contacted him via telepathy link."Not to worry Aizawa the party is ready. Why do you have a soft spot for the kid?" Mandalay asked and Aizawa answered without hesitation " The kid was abandoned on this day and grew up in an orphanage he had to throw away his childhood to become a man at an early age. So please have Pixie bob delay him."

With Izuku

As Izuku had leaped down from where the bus was and safely landed at the bottom where the forest began. He then heard rustling in the bushes thinking it was the wildlife that was in the woods but saw an army of Dirt Spartans.

 He then heard rustling in the bushes thinking it was the wildlife that was in the woods but saw an army of Dirt Spartans

(Spartans made of dirt from Pixie bobs quirk)

Izuku: Shit this wont be easy...

With class 1-A

Aizawa: Alright class when we get to the campsite make sure to help prepare the area for the party. This will be your last chance to relax before training officially begins tomorrow.