Chapter 15

After Izuku left his apartment he noticed his motorcycle was being strapped to a tow truck he got into a limo and the journey to his new home began. After driving 45 minutes they arrived at a Mansion where the Yaoyorozu family was waiting patiently as they had bodyguards nearby when the limo parked in front of them Izuku got out.

Izuku: Mr Yaoyorozu why are you here?

Takeshi: Well im here to welcome you to your new home.

Izuku: where is the mansion?

Takeshi: Turn around.

Izuku:Is all this really mine now?

Takeshi: It sure is my boy. This is a 5 bedroom Mansion i know its small but

Izuku: Its perfect i couldn't have asked for more.

Takeshi: then lets begin the tour shall we.

Izuku noticed he had two garage doors and a small walkway leading into the front door. On the right hand side a fenced off pool area when they got closer to the entrance Izuku saw an outdoor patio and a firepit with a BBQ grill away from the couch. Just as they were going to go inside for the tour Takeshi's phone rang after few words were exchanged he turned around

Takeshi: Momo your mother and I are needed for sudden meeting could you possibly show Izuku around his new home.

Momo: Yes father I'll give izuku the tour please have a safe trip.

As Momo's parents left Izuku was a bit nervous to be alone with Momo she was drop dead gorgeous.

Momo: Izuku let me show you your new home.

Upon entering Izuku saw a beautiful living room that connected to the kitchen that matched perfectly

Upon entering Izuku saw a beautiful living room that connected to the kitchen that matched perfectly. Izuku had a very wide smile as he admired the beauty of his home knowing that things might truly be looking up for him.

Momo had shown Izuku all 4 rooms which were the home gym, game room, Study room and the bedroom Momo explained how her parents couldn't figure out how to remodel the bed room so they left it alone for Izuku to design how he wanted it

Momo had shown Izuku all 4 rooms which were the home gym, game room, Study room and the bedroom Momo explained how her parents couldn't figure out how to remodel the bed room so they left it alone for Izuku to design how he wanted it. Never in Izuku's wildest dream did he ever think anything like this would belong to him he closed his eyes and hoping this wasn't a dream.

Momo: Izuku are you okay?

As Izuku opened his eyes and saw that everything he had just seen was still there that's when he knew that everything around him was reality.

Izuku: Sorry for a Split Second I thought that this was all a dream that I would wake up from. I've never been one to be blessed with all these things.

Momo: Well you deserve more you've been dealt the worst hand in life and it's about time you get a winning hand.

Izuku: Yaoyorozu I just want to thank you and your family for everything you've done for me.

Momo: Well you can thank me by calling me Momo and think nothing of it. My father feels like he owes you so much more.

Izuku: Okay Momo whats the 5th room?

Momo: spare guest bed room

Izuku: why does your father think he owes me?

Momo: Its because of you that father is going to visit his family after years of being away from them.

Izuku: Im glad your father is going to reconnect with family.

Izuku had sadden look which made Momo remember he was alone without anyone.

Momo: Izuku please forgive me if ive said something to make you uncomfortable.

Izuku: No you didn't but Your father is truly blessed he has a place to return to. Me ive been alone from the begining sometimes I wish I could have family.

Momo: Izuku family doesn't necessarily have to be blood related. Family comes in all forms for example friends. You've got me, Sato and Tokoyami by your side so dont you forget that.

Momo then hugged Izuku without realizing what she was doing when she snapped out of it She felt two arms embrace her.

Izuku: Thanks Momo i needed to hear that. So are your parents picking you up or would you like a ride?

Momo: If i ask for a ride will you be able to drive properly?

Izuku: Don't worry i got a few tricks to help me out.

Izuku began to focus his chakra on his left hand momo noticed a slight humming green aura surrounding Izuku's hand as he placed it over the area where the prosthetic was applied.  After a few minutes Izuku began to move his metal arm in a circular motion getting a feel for the new limb.

Momo's phone got a message from her parents saying they'll return to Izuku's to pick her up Momo was glad she didn't want Izuku to  overexert himself after being hospitalized for short period of time.

Momo: Izuku looks like my parents will be picking me up so dont worry about me.

Izuku: Okay that great news. Do you think you could help me with some Rehabilitation exercises for my right arm?

Momo: Of Course Ill be glad to help.

Momo made a stress ball and tossed it to Izuku after he catching the ball with his left hand he placed the ball on his right palm. Izuku slowly began to close his hand the movements he produced felt completely natural as if he hadn't lost his arm. He began to touch each finger to his thumb

Izuku: Momo do you know why my movements look like they're natural.

Momo: Thats right this girl named Hatsume Mei developed this arm and the screws they used attached themselves into the nerves of your nervous system.

Izuku: Okay then this should be easier to do. Momo i want you to make a metal bat.

Momo: I dont think whatever you're planning is a good idea.

Izuku: I just wanted to see if my reaction time will be the same or if i needed to work on it.

Momo: Okay

The moment Momo made the bat she was about to swing all of a sudden she hear" Momo what in God's name were you about to do?" Her parents returned and the only question that ran through Izuku's mind was how did they get in.

Takeshi: I had spare keys for this mansion. Momo what were you about to do?

Izuku: Im sorry Yaoyorozu-San i asked her if she could help test if my reaction time needed work.

Ebina: My goodness Izuku not even a day has passed since you were discharged and you already want to train.

Izuku: I apologize mrs Yaoyorozu I just want to be at full strength again.

Takeshi: I understand Izuku but remember take it slow if you rush you'll end up hurting yourself then it will take longer for you to heal.

Izuku: I understand sir

Takeshi: Good now we'll take our leave please rest Izuku. Also here are the spare keys

Izuku: Thank you for everything mr Yaoyorozu.

Takeshi: Think nothing of it my boy its about time you got a winning hand at life.

The Yaoyorozu then left Izuku's home but before Momo gave him a goodbye hug the only one who saw was her mother as she had a smile on her face.

(Hey guys sorry for the delay hope you enjoy the chapter thank you all for the support til next time peace ✌)