Chapter 8

Takeshi: How do you know my daughter?

Izuku: Yaoyorozu san your daughter and I are classmates at UA.

Takeshi: okay now Id like to know why on your employee file only has your first name, home address and cell number

Izuku: You see sir I was abandoned at birth I grew up at Sunshine orphanage. I have no clue who my parents are or what my family name could be So I only introduce myself as Izuku.

Takeshi could relate with this young man because he also was from Sunshine orphanage. It wasn't until the Yaoyorozu had adopted him and taken him into the family he did everything to make them proud so he'd be accepted.

Izuku: Sir?

Takeshi: Sorry I was lost in my thoughts. So why should i keep you employed here?

Izuku: Sir at this very moment this job is what helps me pay my bills, rent and groceries.

Takeshi: Shouldn't you still live at the orphanage? Your age clearly tells me you're 15 the orphanage cant let you leave until you turn 18.

Izuku: Well you see the orphanage had been struggling and I was the oldest there was no more room to house anymore orphans I took the decision to leave early. They put in good words for me to be employed here and with the land lady where i currently live.

The Yaoyorozu family were surprised that this young man has been alone with nobody who would support him. This young man was far more responsible than anyone Takeshi had ever met.

Takeshi: Well young man I hope this raise and small bonus will keep you employed here.

Izuku: Thankyou for the raise but I don't believe I deserve the bonus.

Takeshi: Nonsense I know what its like to grow up in the Orphanage because I was also from Sunshine Orphanage.

Izuku: You're blessed sir you have a beautiful family I know your parents might be proud of what you've accomplished.

Takeshi: Im not so sure im just the adopted son. I doubt they'll welcome me home.

Izuku: let me ask you this did they spend time with you? Were they supportive of your decisions?,Did they deny you anything?

Takeshi began to remember all the moments his adoptive family gave him they were  nothing but positive moments. Like his sports festival, school plays and graduation. " Thank you sir im glad to continue my employment" Izuku soon left as the meetings continued many had received a raise on their paychecks as everyone was in high spirits work was over before they knew what happened.

Izuku grabbed his helmet and got to his bike to begin his journey home after a tough day.

(With the Yaoyorozu family)

Takeshi was wondering what he should do should he contact his adoptive family or continue to be separated from them it was a choice that could affect him permanently.
(A/N: Should I make a chapter for Momo's father reconnecting with his family?)

Izuku drove down the empty streets as it was 10pm hardly anyone was out until Izuku spotted a car with its hazard signals flashing. Once he got closer he saw an older man with  beige hair having car trouble thanks to his head light.

 Once he got closer he saw an older man with  beige hair having car trouble thanks to his head light

Izuku got close enough and pulled over in front of the mans car as he approached him.

Izuku: excuse me sir are you having some car trouble?

??: Huh who the heck are you kid? Isnt it a bit late to be out?

Izuku: My names Izuku I saw you were having trouble so I thought Id help you.

Sorahiko: My names Torino Sorahiko nice to meet ya kid hope you can help if possible. Im visiting my son Toshinori and my daughter in law Inko

Izuku: Oh you're Mr Yagi's father?

Sorahiko: Oh you know my bonehead son do you?

Izuku: yes we're neighbors.

Sorahiko was confused by the first glance he saw this kid he knew this was their son the crazy green hair just screamed Inko and Toshinori. As he was lost in thought Izuku called out to him "Torino san!"

Sorahiko: Whats the problem kid?

Izuku: well it seems that at the moment your battery is drained so I'm going to give you a jump start if it gives out then that means your battery has to be replaced because it won't sustain a charge anymore. Second it looks like your alternator is also on its last legs I can replace it for you it's not going to be a problem I can just pick up an extra one nearby

Sorahiko: wow you can tell all that just from inspecting it a little bit I'm impressed. Your parents must be real proud of you young man

Izuku: thank you for the kind words sorahiko-san but you see I'm an orphan I was abandoned on the day of my birth I don't know who my parents are. So I've been on my own for a long time but I sure hope that wherever they are or whoever they are that I made them proud.

Sorahiko was completely and utterly angry Furious even he didn't know what to say he just met his grandson only to find out that his parents abandoned him he needs to get to the bottom of this the moment he sees his stupid son.

Izuku: Excuse me sorahiko san how are you mr Yagi's father if you have different last names?

Sorahiko: oh I adopted him his parents died in a car accident

Izuku: Oh I'm sorry to hear.

Then Izuku grabbed some jumper cables then hooked up  his bike's battery and hooked up the other side of the cables to sorahiko's car when the current was being transferred the battery was able to hold a charge.

Izuku: Sorahiko-san since we're driving in the same direction I'll drive behind you just in case your car gives out again and I can jump start you.

Sorahiko: That would be great my boy thanks.

Throughout the drive there were no issues with sorahiko's car the two pulled into the apartment complex Izuku parked his bike and waited for Sorahiko to park in a spot that was well illuminated for him to be able to work on the car. Sorahiko got out of his vehicle and walked towards Izuku

Sorahiko: So kid how long til i can get my alternator? 

Izuku: 15 minutes i know a friend who repairs old parts  and sells new parts Ill buy you a new one. Whats your car year and model?

Sorahiko: Toyota camry 2009. Listen kid do you just own that motorcycle?

Izuku:Okay that's an easy part to get. Yeah I spent a good chunk of my savings to get the bike but its worth it to be able to get to school, work and back home.

Sorahiko: listen kid I got this old American muscle car. My home is 45 Minutes away from here if you visit me and can fix the car Ill give it to ya.

Izuku: What?! You cant do that what about your son?!

Sorahiko: that bonehead doesn't deserve it and hasn't shown me any growth of being a man. You on the other hand had to sacrifice the joys of childhood in order to become a man at an early age. You are far more deserving my boy

Izuku: Then ill take you up on that offer if you don't mind I can visit you on my day off if thats fine. Now i gotta get that part before my friend closes up shop.

Sorahiko: Okay be safe out on the road my boy Ill see you soon.

Izuku: Right ill be back. Oh before I forget your son and daughter-in-law usually invite me to dinner around this time at their home. Could you please tell them that I'll be a little later than usual.

Sorahiko: Don't worry Ill let them know.

As Izuku drove off at a safe speed Sorahiko was ready to start chopping heads. He was impressed at how selfless how self-reliant his grandson has become without any support he wanted to get to know that young man even more he made his way upstairs to where his son lived as he knocked on the door it opened Toshinori was greeted with a furious Gran Torino who only just said "We need to talk"

( hey everyone new update ready for all of you who have been waiting I hope you enjoy this chapter. Til next time peace ✌)