Chapter 39

The Villans had just recovered enough to try and make a getaway but unfortunately the Raid had already begun. When all the heroes had taken down every member of the LOV then suddenly everyone was teleported away

Moments prior at Nomu Factory

The hero team sent to destroy the Nomu factory had been given the greenlight to being their mission. Something at the pit of their stomachs made it feel that this was far to easy since they weren't facing any resistance. Suddenly they began to hear slow clapping

???: Excellent work heroes im inpressed with how quick you get to work.

The hero best jeanist had quickly wrapped the person with his clothfiber quirk. Gangorca had reprimanded him for assaulting a civilian but saw the man break free from Best jeanist's quirk and blast them with a shockwave

Thinking on his feet best Jeanist had saved the team he was working with in order to prevent them from getting severely hurt. The villian was surprised at the reflexes Best Jeanist had so  stabbed him in the abdomen after that he opened up black portals that brought the other members of the league to his position.

Shigaraki was told by his mentor to escape and lay low once again then strike when the world least expects it Shigaraki begged his Mentor to come with them but denied his students request.

All of a sudden AllMight came crashing down infront of the man as he Shouted his name "All For One!!" The two men clashed With AllMight being careful this time since Izuku patched him up once and didn't want to relive that experience again.

The villian now know as All For One pushed his disciple into Kurogiri and sent them away. So the battle with AllMight raged on neither giving the other any ground.

With Izuku

As Izuku and many others were at UA observing the fight everyone believed that AllMight will prevail against the villian. Without anyone noticing Izuku left but had a clone take his place the only one who noticed was Momo.

Izuku had gone to classroom 1-A and grabbed his suit to get dressed because he knew Allmight was going to need help and no other hero would be able to stand against All For One.

Momo: What are you doing Izu?

Izuku froze and slowly turned to see his girlfriend with both hands on her hips as she waited for a response. Izuku knew he could never lie to his girl so the best decision was to come clean.

Izuku: Im gonna help AllMight. None of the other heroes will stand a chance against that villian

Momo: What makes you think you'll have a better chance to fight that villian equally

Izuku: My quirk is basically god tier. I know I can take this villian down

Momo: Ill let you leave but under a few conditions..

Izuku: Okay. what are your conditions?

Momo: I want to go on a lot of dates

Izuku: Done

Momo: I want to move in with you

Izuku: Are you serious

Momo: Yup I dont want my boyfriend to feel alone anymore

Izuku: Done. Anything else

Momo: I want you to marry me and take my Virginity on the night of our honeymoon

At the last request Izuku went wide eyed since it caught him off guard he didnt know what to say so his reply was like autopilot "consider it done" he said when suddenly the news on Momo's phone announced AllMight had sustained a dreadful stomach Injury.

The couple looked at the screen to see AllMight on his knees holding his heavily bleeding injury. Izuku took that as the sign to make his appearance but before leaving Izuku decided to give Momo one passionate kiss "I swear I'll come back to you" he said then vanished using his Hiraishin.

On the battlefield

As AllMight just sustained another stomach wound he was on his knees suffering knowing that no matter what hero shows up to help him their quirk wont do much damage to AFO. "AllMight don't give up!!!!" A woman trapped under rubble shouted as she witnessed the battle upclose and personal.

AFO: How about I show the world that their precious symbol of peace is powerless.

AFO used his tendrils to grab the woman and tossed her into the air like a ragdoll he then transformed his arm using his bone like spears quirk he then mimicked AllMights victory pose while he waited for the woman to be impaled.

AllMight could do nothing but look on like a helpless bystander until he heard a familiar voice

?: Dynamic Entry OFA 80%

AFO was sent skidding across asphalt while the mysterious young man caught the woman and with a smile told her "A hero is here"  Izuku made three clones one to take the civilian to safety while the other two healed AllMight.

Clone Izu:Geeze dad you really slipped up this time

AM: I don't deserve to be called that. Your mother and I neglected you again then forgot to mention about your new sibling.

Clone Izu: Its okay I wanted to be forgotten but somewhere deep down I wanted you to keep chasing after me but you didn't

AM: No Im sorry how about when this is finished we start over what do you say.

Clone Izu: Id really like that

Suddenly AFO had charged back to the spot he was knocked away from. He then made an announcement that would rock the foundation of the world.

AFO: Well Well Well if it isnt the abandoned Son of AllMight and Kinetics!

The world just received a massive wake up call AllMight and Kinetics had a son and gave him up.

AFO: Have you come here to save your pathetic excuse of father!

Izuku: I came to save my father but I also came to take you down!

AFO: You and what army.

Izuku: This Army!!!

Izuku bit his left thumb and wipped it across his right palm then began to make a long series of hand signs "Summoning Jutsu!!!!!!" Then standing by his side were all his predecessors

The world was yet again in awe as they saw fomer heroes like Lariat and Paragon appear.

??: Hisashi its time for us to end this once and for all!

AFO: Foolish little brother ive done away with that name!  If you believe you can finish me Off your welcome to try!

Back at UA

All students at the campus and watching this live feed had just discovered their own classmate was the son of AllMight. They all had questions that needed answers and would ask when they got a chance since  his clone vanished.

(Hey guys please enjoy this chapter the big fight is finally here til next time peace)