Chapter 47

As AllMight, Inko, Mirio and Sorahiko continued to savagely beat Nighteye's ass they took a quick breather then saw Nighteye try to crawl away but utterly failed  when his legs were grabbed and dragged back to continue a beating that not even his quitk could foresee.

Izuku was still with Chiyo who was holding an unconscious Eri "you know she looks like you" that brought a smile to her as she always wanted a child of her own. Sorahiko saw the scene after he had enough beating up Mirai and when he saw the little girl clutching onto Chiyo's shirt it brought a smile on his face.

Chiyo: Sorahiko do you think we can pickup where we left off?

Sorahiko: Are you sure?

Chiyo: I never stopped thinking about you.

Izuku: What's going on?

Izuku asked as he and Allmight tried to listen closely to Sorahiko and Chiyo's conversation.

Sorahiko: Well honestly Chiyo and I were engaged when we first look like this.

Toshi: Wait does that mean she's my mom?

Sorahiko: No she would have been though.

Izuku: What was the reason you called the engagenent off?

Sorahiko: It was the night I found Toshinori

Toshi: What?! Does that mean recovery girl is my mom?

Sorahiko: Currently no

Chiyo: You see Toshinori was about 3 years old when Sorahiko saved him from the fatal car crash me and Sorahiko were engaged but when he told me he adopted Toshinori I was ready to be a mother but he jumped to conclusions and called off our engagement.

Sorahiko: Was that what you were trying to say?

Chiyo: Yes.

Sorahiko: then if you don't mind would you like to pickup where we left off

Sorahiko said as he knelt down and took out a ring "Will you marry me Chiyo?"

When Chiyo saw the ring she noticed it wasn't the original one Sorahiko proposed with it was the one that had originally caught her attention at the time it was far too expensive

When Chiyo saw the ring she noticed it wasn't the original one Sorahiko proposed with it was the one that had originally caught her attention at the time it was far too expensive. She nodded while tears were filling her tears before they could share a kiss they noticed Eri was starting to wake up.

Chiyo: Hi sweetie

Eri was about to freakout because she was held by a stranger then she was quickly apologizing

Eri: I-i-im sorry

She was apologizing at lightning speeds but it stopped when recovery girl held the little girl tightly as she petted the young childs hair

Chiyo: Its ok dear everything is ok you're safe now.

Eri: Why are you doing this? Im a cursed child

This broke Chiyo's heart she was going to say something but Sorahiko beat her to it.

Sorahiko: Listen sweetie you're a special little girl who has incredible power. You're not a curse you shouldn't have suffered.

Eri: Why was a mistake like me saved?

Izuku was hurt because he himself had this same thoughts when he was younger.

Izuku: Eri you're not a mistake you're an innocent girl who deserves to have a happy life. Plus you helped me and my grandparents take a look

Izuku showed his restored limbs to Eri then Sorahiko pulled out a picture of him and Chiyo when they looked old.

Sorahiko: You gave me and Chiyo a second chance to be together.

Eri calmed down then asked the million dollar question " What's going to happen to me now?" At this point Chiyo became happy

Chiyo: Would you like for my husband and I to be your parents?

Eri: You'd be my mommy? You'd be my daddy

Both Sorahiko and Chiyo nodded the little girl leaped to them and held them both "you wont leave me will you?" Eri asked as her new parents they immediately promised to always be there for her.

Eri was crying happy tears and fell asleep in the embraced of her mom and dad. "Congrats on your second child grandpa." 

Izuku: You should probably get  the adoption papers to make it official.

Sorahiko: Right Ill give Tsukauchi a call. Now you might want to see your girlfriend

Then Sorahiko had pointed to his grandsons newly restored limbs when the sudden realization hit him. He could now hold Momo properly without having to worry about his prosthetics so he ran out of the house to the Shiozaki family flower shop and bought a bouquet of roses and used the Hiraishin to get to the dorms

Izuku: Hey everybody guess who's back?!

Izuku saw Sato and Tokoyami were the first to quickly notice that his arm and leg weren't prosthetics anymore

Tokoyami/Sato: How'd you get your limbs back!?

Then everyone else had noticed and began to bombard him with questions. Suddenly Momo came from the Kitchen with tea as she heard her clamorous classmates

Izuku: Hey Momo

He said as he waved and gifted her with flowers then followed a passionate kiss while he held both sides of her face. Before Momo could fall deeper in love with Izuku she notice that both former body parts which were prosthetics were now normal

Momo: How'd you get both arm and leg back?!

Izuku told the story to all what happened during his workstudy and how he'd probably have to return to finish what was started he said that the little girl was saved and placed into the care of an extremely loving family.

After the commotion had died down everyone went to their own rooms except for Momo who Izuku asked to speak with her

Momo: What did you want to talk about baby?

Izuku: Well I wanna ask your dad to stop paying me and for the workers compensation so I can get back to work.

Momo: Do you really want to go back to work?

Izuku: Not really but now that Im back to one hundred percent I don't want to feel like im mooching off your family.

Momo: I see we'll talk to father tomorrow and see what he says

Izuku: That sounds perfect. Now want to spend the night with me?

Momo then tackled him and initiated a steamy makeout session where she allowed him to fondle her breasts. Izuku was gentle which caused her to moan she then felt a large lump rub between her legs Momo got a mischievous though and rubbed her flower on his lump she stopped before they could both climax.

Izuku: You wanna do it right now?

He said as he was ready to pull his pants down and take their relationship to the next level.  She then stopped him as he was confuesed to why

Momo: Ara~ara lets wait for the honeymoon

Izuku: You tease

Momo: I can be

She said then kissed her man one more time before the cuddled and headed off to sleep.

(Hey guys sorry for the delay on this chapter I wasn't sure how to go about it. I also plan to end this story close to where the canon story is at so stay tuned. Til next time peace)