Chapter 20

The training period had come and gone the students returned to school for the sports festival everyone was excited. What nobody expected was the fact that Izuku was no longer the five foot tall cinnamon roll when he entered class 1-A's waiting room people saw a 6 foot tall Izuku with the body built like a tank.

Todoroki had approached Izuku as he stood before him Shoto had spoken his peace. "Izuku you are one of the most powerful students in our class and I want you to know that today I will surpass you."

Kirishima was confused so he tried to defuse the situation because things were probably going to get heated.

Kirishima: Whoa Todoroki now is not the time to declare war on anybody.

Todoroki: we're here to become heroes not become friends.

Izuku: Well Todoroki let me tell you something keep this attitude up you'll end up pushing people away. There will be a day when you need help but your pride will push them all away.

Class 1-A was called to the field where the festival would take place the audience roared as they were excited to see what these heroes in training could do. Izuku saw one person it was Shiozaki Ibara she looked happy as she had a glow around her he was happy.

Once all class introductions were out of the way Midnight called for the Izuku to do the student pledge. As he walked up to the podium he was nervous but then the voices of Nana and 1st were speaking in his head calming him down. Once  Izuku had centered his thoughts he knew what to say he reflected on his life and all the struggles he had to face in order to be where he's at.

Izuku: I personally grew up with a difficult life but what helps me is to keep the hard times in the front of my mind because it allows me to go into these big moments that I worked my ass off to get.“What it also does for me is that I keep my back against this motherf*cker [points to wall] because it’s what I believe in. And when my back is against this motherf*cker then there is nowhere else to go but [forward].” So I say to all my fellow competitors show the world what you have to offer! Show them why you deserve to be in the hero course! For those of you recommended students show the world why your recommendation wasn't used in vain show them why you're recommended! So lets show the world today on this day why there's no need to fear because we have arrived!

Izuku took a step away from the microphone and expected to be tossed off stage for swearing when a slow clapping began to fill the arena. This speech had now motivated many to step their game up if they want a shot at the hero course. The people in the audience also motivated and inspired by this speech up above in the teachers balcony all teachers stared at Toshinori and Inko.

Snipe: So when are you telling your son the truth?

Toshi/ Inko: We dont know?

Nezu: Well you best do it soon if not I'll do it for you. We all know that's your son the facial features and the green wild hair are a dead giveaway.

Toshinori: Okay okay we'll do it soon.

Back to the stage pro hero Midnight was the proctor for the sports festivalit was revealed that the first event was a race.

Midnight: For the first event it will be a race when the first  42 to complete the course arrive they will be eligible to move on to round 2.

Every student was at the starting line Izuku saw how small the space was to get through so when nobody was looking Izuku began to channel Chakra into his feet when the starting gun went off everyone rushed the small exit.

Few of class 1-A's students had made it out Izuku was running on the tunnels walls to avoid getting caught in within the crowd. Once he was finally out he began to run and catch up to the pack leaders which were Todoroki and Bakugou when suddenly Mineta tried to latch onto Todoroki he was smacked away by a giant robot. It was the zero pointers from the entrance exam Izuku made a leaf hurricane to send the robot flying.

The crowd was astonished by this they began to cheer for Izuku who was now in third place. The top 3 had reached the second obstacle which was a gorge the only way to cross was either use your quirk to get across or use the tight ropes.

Many had already caught up to this part of the race Izuku dashed passed them as he balanced upon the tight rope. Once everyone remembered it was a race Todoroki used his ice like Iceman allowing him to surf over the gorge while bakugou was using his explosions like jets.

Izuku was slowly gaining as he channeled chakra into his legs giving him a speed boost as he was still in third place Izuku decided to use One For All he spread the energy through his whole body giving him another boost he hadn't used it much outside of practice but he slowly increased the powers output. He used 5% then kept increasing it by five until he hit 35% which caused him strain on his muscles.

Izuku dropped to 30% making sure his body would hold up he noticed that he had left both Todoroki and Bakugou in the dust. As Izuku reached the final obstacle as landmines had exploded after he had ran over them their was a delayed explosion causing many to slow down.

After the explosions were over Izuku had run and come in first place making the entire crowd cheer in a massive roar that echoed through the entire stadium. Many were on the edge of their seats when Midnight span the event wheel once it stopped she announced the trial

Midnight: Our second event is a Calvary battle!

_Hey everyone sorry for the late delay hope you all enjoy this installment until next time peace ✌)