Chapter 33

It was officially the day of Midterms and Izuku felt prepare for whatever was thrown his way. Some of his classmates were nervous since they felt that the amount of studying they did may not be enough. Izuku had assured those who had doubts that no matter what they would do fine as long as they did their best.

When Aizawa walked into the classroom everyone was quiet and took out a pencil and waited for sensei to distribute the written exam. When Aizawa did this he stood at the podium and gave the instructions after the instructions were given all students had begun the written portion.

After and hour and a half many had begun to finish the students that had the study session with Izuku and Momo had noticed they were able to manage without issues.

Aizawa: Okay class go and head to lunch eat something light. your next exam will begin after lunch break

Everyone had gone to the Cafeteria to eat many of them decided to talk about how they think they did for the written.

Kirishima: I wonder what the practical exam will be

They were all brought out of the conversation by a red headed girl." I know what the last exam is gonna be on" They all looked towards her and saw Itsuka Kendo they remembered her from the sports festival.

Itsuku: I have a friend who's a third year and she told me that they'll make us fight the robots from the entrance exam.

As she walked away everyone was in high spirits thinking that it would be easy for them. "I believe that they'll change the test." Everyone stopped their cheering and looked at Izuku.

Kirishima: What do you mean bro?

Izuku: Think about everything that has happened clearly. We've been infiltrated by a villian then attacked at USJ, the stain incident. So do you honestly think the teachers would give us an easy exam.

Everyone sat in silence wondering what the teacher  could have in store for them until Mina asked

Mina: Izuku if you had to guess what kind of practical would we have.

Izuku: The best I can guess is they'll have us fight the teachers as they wear restraints.

The others began to think about this being a major possibility so Izuku began to talk strategy with his classmates in case they failed a certain teacher. Katsuki bakugou was the only one who didnt want to heed any warning.

When lunch was over they returned to class to wait for instructions when all were seated without missing a beat Aizawa announced "Get dressed into your costumes and meet me at Ground Beta"

When the students were dressed in costume and approached the testing facility they were told to report to. All the teachers stood before them which meant Izuku's hunch was correct the teachers were going to be their opponents

Aizawa: Do you know why we're here?

Izuku: does this have to do with the fact we've been attacked multiple occasions and so to prepare us you're going to have us fight the teachers.

As Nezu popped out of Aizawa's capture gear he declared "Right on the money Izuku!"

Nezu: You'll all work in teams of 2 one team will consist of 3 people the other will have to go solo.

So the teams have been established and Izuku was going to face off against AllMight. The first match was Kirishima,Sato and Bakugou against Cementoss before Sato left with his team Izuku pulled him to the side.

Izuku: Sato I know how to beat cementoss

Sato: Really how?

Izuku: you have to run and head for the exit

Sato: Wouldn't we score higher if we captured him?

Izuku: Your quirks can only last for so long once you tire out Kirishima will do the same then bakugou. You're facing Cementoss on his turf where he has the advantage.

Sato: Okay I understand now thanks for the advice.

As time passed so did many of Izuku's classmates the only failures were Denki, Mina, Mineta and Katsuki. It was thanks to Seros helmet that blocked out Midnights quirk so he quickly fled the fight Mineta on the other hand wanted to cop a feel which ultimately led to Minetas downfall. Katsuki ignored any order from Sato as he and Kirishima ran to away Katsuki failed due to his ignorance. Kaminari and Mina failed their practical due to forgetting what Izuku told them.

It was now Izuku's turn to face AllMight his father who abandoned him. During all the other matches Izuku meditated to maintain calm

(Hey guys sorry for the short chapter just been dealing with writers block. Next chapter Izuku vs AllMight I also want shout out Full-Paragon check out Rejected Stones an amazing story til next time peace ✌