Chapter 45

After the new student master relationship was formed Kota and the WWPC had to leave since they got a call from the moving company who had just arrived at their new home so they departed.

All of 1-A were still talking about how strong Kota was so they began to ask Izuku how he knew that his new disciple was that strong. Just as everyone was deciding what to have for dinner the door to their dorm building was opened forcefully as they got in battle positions they noticed it was Mirio from the big 3

Mirio: Sorry I need to talk to Izuku

Izuku: Whats up?

Mirio: I want to introduce you to Sir i think you'll be perfect for his agency

Izuku: Okay where do we meet?

Mirio: Ill swing by tomorrow and we can head over together.

The next day

Early in the morning Mirio went to fetch Izuku so they could meet sir together upon arriving he saw Izuku waiting for him in front of the dorms. The two quickly departed and headed to Nighteye's agency but before setting foot inside Mirio warned Izuku about Nighteye who wanted to meet potential interns  with a sense of humor.

Izuku knew he had no sense of humor so this meeting was going to be bust. When he and Mirio walked in Izuku saw Nighteye with his other sidekick hooked up to a tickling machine.

Izuku(thoughts): What crazy shit have I gotten myself into.

Mirio: Sir this is the guy i told you about. I think he's a perfect fit for the agency.

The tall man turned his attention to his protege and saw the young man next to him he recognized the crazy hair. "Mirio take bubble girl and leave us" Mirio had done as he was told and quickly left not before giving Izuku a thumbs up.

Nighteye: Well well well the mistake has made an appearance in my presence.

Izuku was angry he could kill the man where he stood but kept his cool " Here I am" was the only thing he could say

Nighteye: what kind of benefits will you bring to my agency?

Before Izuku could state what kind of benefits he could bring to the agency Nighteye spoke again.

Nighteye: I don't see anything special about you OFA should have gone to Mirio. You should have been aborted like i told Inko

As Nighteye turned his back on the young man he was suddenly yanked back as his neck was grasped close to the point of being snapped. "Insult me again and you'll die here. Don't try your quirk it's useless against me." Even though Nighteye attempted to use his quirk on Izuku he saw nothing just blank.

Out of fear he stamped on Izuku's form then the young man walked out. Making Nighteye release his held breath. Izuku opened the door and saw Mirio and bubble girl talking

Bubble girl: That was fast how'd you get him to laugh

Mirio: did you tell him a joke

Izuku: I showed him a display of power to prove myself.

Mirio: Sweet lets wait and see what he wants us to do for our first assignment.

Before leaving his office Nighteye composed himself as best as he could then gave out patrol assignments after the talk with Izuku in his office he knew that it wouldn't be wise to mess with him. Once in front of his sidekicks he announced their mission which was to scout  and gather information on the notorious criminal Overhaul he advised them should they make contact they should leave him be and not draw any suspicion to themselves.

The four of them departed to the streets Izuku and Mirio where assigned together while Bubble girl and Nighteye had gone as a pair to scope out the hideout. Mirio wanted to learn about Izuku

Mirio: Hey so i never got your hero name

Izuku: My hero name is Pein the hero who will bare the burden of others.

Mirio: I see that sounds great Im Lemillion the hero who wishes to save a million people

Before Izuku could give a compliment to his partners name he recieved one of his clones memories

Prior to patrol

Izuku had made multiple clones before departing on his patrol route and made sure to henge some into either random people or inanimate objects it wasnt until a clone who was henged as a trashcan heard a child running out of breath as he heard her say "Gotta find help"
Back to present

Izuku: Lemillion we have got some company whatever you do you have to act like im lost forever and take my cloack with you.

Before Mirio could respond with a solid answer he noticed a child run into his partners legs until suddenly they heard her "p-p-please help me" she said when suddenly Mirio heard Izuku say "act like your life depends on it." When in that moment a bright light blinded Mirio the only thing that remained was Izuku's cloak.

Overhaul: Have you seen my daughter?

Hey new chapter please enjoy. Sorry for it being short