Chapter 5

Its officially the day for UA entrance exams Izuku didn't have time to waste moping around just because a girl was already betrothed to another man. Instead of wasting his time he decided to improve himself so that he'd be ready for the big day of the test and it was the best decision he had made for himself to block out any distractions and focus on the important things.

When Izuku walked out of his apartment he kindly greeted Mr and Mrs Yagi but Mrs Yagi was about to go ballistic when she noticed izuku's ears.

Izuku: Goodmorning Mr and Mrs Yagi.

Inko: Goodmorn.....

Toshinori: Goodmorn...

Izuku: Is something wrong?

Inko: What did you do to your ears Mister!?!?!

Inko was practically ready to tear his ear off for having piercings but she wasn't listening to what he was trying to say until toshinori was able to pry her off of him in order to allow him to explain what was it the deal with the piercings.

Izuku: okay first of all these aren't just piercings these are known as chakra rods/ receivers these are also part of my Quirk which I've learned how to use during my 10 months of training for the entrance exams. The reason why I prefer to have them like this it's so that they look innocent and you wouldn't expect them to be able to turn into a weapon. This is strong enough to break through Steel only I can break it with ease and for example if I had you a small piece of it you keep it on your person and if I send chakra to it it'll tell me where exactly you are.

Toshinori: would you care to demonstrate my boy?

Izuku then pulled one out of his ear and it extended to the length of a short sword as he lightly struck the railing both Inko and toshi noticed that the rod did indeed cut through the steel.

Izuku: Please excuse me i dont want to be late for the entrance exam.

Izuku began walking toward UA his mind clear from any distractions that is until he tripped over his own shoe laces as you was ready to brace for impact since he had believed his face would hit the floor the second is eyes opened he was face-to-face with a pretty brunette with a bob style haircut.

Ochako: Sorry for using my quirk it would have been bad luck if you fell. My names Ochako Uraraka whats yours?

Izuku: My names....

Katsuki: DEKU!!!!!! WHO THE FUCK GAVE AN ORPHAN PERMISSION TO COME TO UA! GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY WAY!

As he was rudely interrupted he turned back to his new acquaintance only for her to seem like she had just learned his name.

Ochako: so your name is Deku huh? Its nice it reminds me of Dekiru which means you can do it. What did he exactly mean by orphan

Izuku: First my name is Izuku I have no family or a last name he calls me Deku which means useless.

Ochako: Im sorry I had no idea.

Izuku: Its fine we should get going we dont want to be late.

He walked in and sat in an empty seat of the auditorium waiting for orientation to begin. As orientation began the pro hero present Mic explained to everyone how the test would work so after a long explanation he directed students to the testing zones.

Inko and Toshinori had both made it to UA to be apart of the judges who would grade the hopeful new generation of Heroes. As they walked into the observation room to see the candidates all teachers were surprised to see Inko seeing as she retired years ago after her incident.

(Practical exam)

When present Mic began the test Izuku sped off like a rocket while everyone stood still and was looking at eachother.

Mic: There's no ready set Go in hero work!

As Izuku was far ahead into the testing area he preformed some handsigns shouted  "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Then appeared 6 Izukus who spread out in the testing  facility. Each Izuku used a variation of elemental jutsu From Wind, Fire, water, earth and lighting

As 10 minutes had gone by Izuku racked up 100 pts there were 5 minutes left in the test when all of a sudden 6 zero pointers had started making their way into the Faux city trapping all the heroes in the center. As all participants began to wonder when the test was over present Mic sounded off.

Mic: The test is over when all Zero pointers are destroyed!

When all students heard this they felt despair since a majority of their powers weren't very useful against giant robots. Those with weak wills to continue dropped to their knees

Izuku: is this how you all show the world that when things get tough you'll just fold like a little girl. If you want to be a hero then you have to be ready to lay your life for the world if not then just go back to your Simple Life and give up being a hero.

Izuku walked towards the center and channeled all of his chakra to prepared one of his most devastating techniques that are only to be used in a Last resort. He clapped both hands together when when they both made contact the clap could be heard from all around he then yelled planetary devastation!

Izuku had practiced this technique in order to control the size of the Meteorite as he gathered all debris and encased the 6 zero pointers only to have them crushed and reduced to the size of Marbles. All were in awe of this power teachers were glad someone of his caliber was signing up to be a hero if they had to face him as a villain they thought they would have any chance against him.

The principal who was present during the exam began to ask what that applicants name was until Toshinori spoke up.

Toshinori: His name is Izuku

All turned around to see if this was true when Mic spoke up and asked the million dollar question.

Mic: Izuku what? Whats his family name?

Toshinori: He has none he was orphaned at birth and for the passed 15 years has been on his own. He works the late shift at a warehouse to pay his bills

A man in a sleeping bag chimed in curiously his name was Shota Aizawa.

Aizawa: Why do you know so much about the Kid?

Inko: The reason we know its because he's our neighbor and its because he's our son

The room was dead quiet nobody said a word except for all teachers shouting WHAT simultaneously.

A voluptuous sexy hero know as Midnight spoke up remembering an important detail.

Midnight: wait but you cant have kids anymore after the accident.

Inko: I was 22 when i was pregnant with him Toshi and I weren't ready to be parents so we put him in an orphanage after he was born. The plan was to try and have another baby when we were ready but it could never happen after that accident.

Toshinori: Any right we had to call him our son has already been forfeit. He's grown up so much having to learn everything on his own he invited us to dinner and he'd probably give lunch rush a run for his money in the Culinary Department.

Both Inko and Toshinori were smacked upside the head by a small paw

Nezu: I cant believe you didn't bother to ask us for help and the first thing you do is put the kid up for adoption and abandon him. Then when your ready practically replace him it seems you two still have a lot to learn. What do you plan to do? Do you plan to get closer to him that eventually him oh we're your parents.

Inko and Toshinori havent thought that far ahead they both were sad because it was now beginning to look impossible for them to become a whole family.

(Hey everyone hope you enjoy this chapter til next time peace ✌)