20.

Chapter 20.

I shivered at Xavier's words, like I shivered when I felt his warm breath on my neck.

Feeling him above me, I couldn't move, not because he was forcing me down, but because I realised I wanted to be here so much. I craved to be here, beneath him like this.

That realisation put my mind into turmoil, but one I was willing to endure. After all, I wanted this just as much as he did.

I could see it in his eyes, how much he wanted me, not just to be there when he can't sleep, or to be there when he's lonely, but to be there in the most intimate of ways.

He wanted me, and it was the best feeling.

"Then-" Xavier pressed his lips to mine, soft and warm. Gentle but firm. I didn't have the chance to reply.

"I know what you're going to say." He stated back as soon as his lips left mine. I looked to him with attentiveness.

"Oh?"

"You're going to say 'then why don't you have me?' And the truth is, I am. This time with no questions asked, no running away." Before I could reply again, his lips were back on mine, hurried, rough and demanding.

His tongue fought mine for dominance and I moaned.

He seemed so vulnerable some times, so quiet and inattentive, but what made me crazy is when he felt things inside too much, he became anything but that.

It was like he was going crazy, and I knew I was crazy for him.

Hurriedly, at to my suprise, Xavier zipped the side of my dress open without warning, as if he was too hungry, too starved to wait any longer. His lips connected back to him with a long drawn out moan.

With this, I slipped my cold hands up his shirt to feel his abs beneath my fingers. He shivered and his stomach flinched, but he groaned and leaned his body into my touch.

"Fuck." He croaked at. It felt as if everything snapped inside of him. Before I could even do anything more, Xavier picked my up effortlessly in his arms and took me to the wall, smashing my body up on it before smashing his body up on me.

He ripped my tight dress from off my body and I slipped his shirt away from his body.

Feeling bereft and alone without his lips on mine, I grabbed his hair and pulled him to me.

He fought for dominance like he always did, but his tongue showed me just how he was going to do it.

"I'm not going to take it slow, I can't." Xavier mumbled against my lips. I nodded my head as I panted.

"I don't care." And I truly didn't. I just wanted him in anyway I could have him.

"Rough." He almost growled. "We're doing it rough." And I had no doubt we wouldn't. We were doing it Xavier's way tonight, and I always knew he'd be dominant and controlling in this way. But it just turned my on all the more.

*

I woke up that morning on the floor. Cold and shivering but not alone.

I turned around, my naked body turning into another, firmer and obviously more manly one.

"Xavier." I croaked. I shook his body, his legs were tangled with mine, his arm over his eyes to block the sun from entering them. His one arm hung loosely around my body.

He moved his arms away from
his eyes and his big brown eyes looked to me.

It seemed as if realisation dawned on the both of us and our sleepy haze around us vanished.