14.

Hi guys I have a new story called Aaron (#3 Dark) which is up now! Please go and check it out, vote and comment. Thank you.

Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Super heroes were always associated with male characters. People always thought that the women had to be saved, they were too weak, too emotionally unstable, negative. We weren't, I wasn't.

The whole idea of it was wrong.

Men had to be saved too, in whatever way necessary. I knew this, I figured it out when I looked at Xavier.

His eyes told me all they needed to, he was trying to over come something that ruined his life, shook his world too hard, too fast. I knew it; I could see it.

It was a constant battle inside that head of his. The clocks were always turning, and he was always thinking too hard into things.

Xavier came over this morning to have breakfast. I had barely gotten out of bed before he knocked.

As I sat opposite him, I looked to his body, his face. He was looking down at his food and when he looked to me, his eyebrow quirked.

"Hey," he greeted for the second time today. I laughed at him.

My heart oddly squeezed at him being here. I was all he had at the moment, I was his only friend, his only chance of company and that was because I didn't give up on him at the first hurdle.

What if he only liked me because I was the only person who didn't?

My thoughts suprised me, it turned out I didn't really care about that. He wanted to spend time with me, and that meant so much because I knew how much he was scared of it.

"Have you finished?" I asked him after a few minutes. Xavier nodded his head before getting up to take his plate away. I stopped him. "I'll take that,"

"I can do it, I'm used to doing everything by myself," he stated. I snatched the plate away.

"Well you can get used to letting me do things for you now and again," I smiled his way before taking the plates to the small sink.

Xavier didn't utter another word, and once I turned around I realised he was looking intensely at me.

Before I could say another word, Xavier stalked towards my body.

"Hey," he said as his breath fanned against my cheeks. I laughed.

"Why do you keep saying hey?" Xavier shrugged in reply.

"I like the way you smile," he looked down at my mouth. His lips suddenly went to mine. It lasted no more than a few seconds, but it shifted the world beneath me.

"Xavier..." I trailed off as I breathed his name. His eyes twinkled.

"I think you've got to get changed, your lessons start soon," he stated huskily. I looked to the clock and freaked.