-19-

°•°

°•°

Both of their drenched bodies were currently out of the water.

Jimin wheezed loudly as he gasped for the chilled air and vigorously coughed through his plump lips which were now in the shade of blue due to high pressure under the water.

His clothes were entirely soaked, water was dripping on the surface which was now closed fully. His head was pounding heavily in his skull and his throat is burning as if somebody lit a fire inside it, ignoring the harsh unbearable pain, his eyes moved straight on Sun.

Her clothes were also soaking in the water but she was still. No gasping for air, no wheezing, no excessive water coming out of her mouth, no breathing nothing at all.

The body is hanging sluggishly with the chains. She is looking more lifeless than earlier, more like dead.

Jimin's body screamed with dreadful pain when he suddenly fell on the hollow surface with a thud. His body was not the only one to drop, Sun’s was too. Jimin's body dropped at the angle where he could see the whole room and his angel.

Motionlessly, she was laying down there. Like she is sleeping. But on that lifeless body, she has a little smile on her face making the other person frown in confusion.

What is she doing?

Is she dreaming or something?

Jimin's hazy orbs were fixed on her angelic look. As always his heart beats faster at the sight. A million butterflies now crowding in his belly making his stomach feel fuzzy.

A faint smile gorgeously curled on his pale-purplish lips.

It's been a while since he saw her like this, smiling so beautifully that his heart hurts to death.

Oh how much he wants this image to get imprinted on his mind, heart, and soul for eternity.

Beauteous.

Smile all you want angel. You look like a fairy as always despite all those bruises which can never hide this enchanting divine beauty of yours, my heart always throbs like crazy. It is as wonderful as death.

One who is making you smile like a fool now is very lucky. I hope one day you will smile and the reason behind your heavenly smile will be me.

Lazily, he blinked his eyes and they unexpectedly landed on her weak separated hands. They have angry red and purplish heart-wrenching marks which were almost bleeding.