-9-

Hello, beautiful people my gorgeous lovelies how you doing? Hope you are doing all fine.

Don't forget to give your love to Ms_starsky she helped me a lot with this. Thank you so much for your love and support.

So let's get it🥰

💜💜

💜💜

I heard a voice more like shouting, next to my ears. White lights flashed everywhere, covering my whole surrounding hurting my closed eyes, just like movies.

Continuously shaking of my body, my cries, and someone's shouting are not the only things I feel, but the feeling of choking in the water and running out of breath is also there. I can't feel the water near me but I can sense my struggling. My head is pounding badly, the feeling of cloth which is tightly covering my eyes at that time is gone.

I feel someone's hand around me. The hands start covering my body aggressively, making me flinch. Those hands pull my body towards them.

It's repeating...

No!

No!

"No!!!" I shouted at them weakly. I don't want them to touch me again. The sensation of their hands on me makes me feel dirty. The feeling is still there. I am dirty. This...this body is dirty now. What can I do to make this body pure? Nothing, I can't do anything.

The white light is still covering my whole surrounding like capturing me with it, but then I saw a black door. All these lights are so bright but the door can be seen clearly. With my all strength present in my body, I ran. I have to get out of here.

I started running making me stumble on my own feet due to weakness. It's difficult to breathe here. After regaining my position I open that door quickly to find the sensation of all those hands are now more and more noticeable.

Almost immediately, I feel my senses highlightin', now a pair of hands are touching me, where are others? My eyebrows frown instantly, questioning to myself, I concentrate on the hands, they are aggressively shaking me.

"SUN-AH!!!!" My name has been called by someone.

Chocking in water and my breathing stopped and all the clouds get cleared out when I open my eyes with a loud gasp, wheezing and coughing vigorously, tears streaming down my face. Almost immediately I grab my head with both of my hands, closing my eyes tightly.

Pounding, my head is pounding hard, feeling like the hammer is striking with all its power. I cried shaking my head but the pain gets doubles. A body pulls me somewhere, hugging me tightly.

Aggressively waggling in that grip I tried to shake that disgusting feeling, I felt in my dream. Shouting and crying are all in vain, and then the grip tightens around me. Pain caused my body to lose its strength.