-17-

Hey my lovelies, how are you? Hope that you are fine and happy. Thanks for being with me till this time. I hope we will be together until this book ends🥺💜✨

Anyway, I am here with a new chapter. Again I wish you like it. I love this book with all my heart. It will always be my baby💙💙

Don't forget to give your love to my precious baby Ms_starsky 😤

Let's get it.

💜💜

💜💜

Jimin is hyperventilating, he is breathing heavily because of anxiety and shock which is burning his body. He is feeling breathless when he saw the disgusting person immersed his angel deep into the water.

Chills ran down his spine when he looked up with his foggy gaze to see the person who is already dangerously glaring at him with a smirk.

He has that destructive sinistrous smile on his face which is making his stomach churn and he feels like vomiting all over the place. His face is clearly saying that something erroneous is going to occur. And that's what Jimin is afraid of.

He was literary stunned by the scene, hairs are crawling on his skin resulting in goosebumps.

He was confused when he saw the surface of the floor before the accident. He was so perplexed, he wanted to know what is down there. It was a hollow surface which Jimin acknowledged already, but he never expected this.

His eyes were on Sun, who is struggling in the water. He noticed that the cover of the tank is half-opened which is from Sun's side. The other half where Jimin is hanging is closed. His eyes flooded with tears when he saw his angel stopped moving suddenly and her body became numb for a while.

He wanted to look up but he wasn't able to. His eyes were stuck in the water. He came out of his thoughts when the person disgustingly touches his cheeks. He shrieked back from that direction.

"Ah..ha.. resist a little baby boy and you see then how I bend you on that table and fuck the shit out of your pretty little body until you can't walk for a whole fucking month!!" That person spats and grimaces as he came closer to Jimin and licked his tears, which are still shedding by this unpleasant action.

He filthily moaned at the salty taste. Jimin tightly closed his eyes, he is nauseated.

He is feeling all sick, this is obnoxious.

An unwilling whimper left from younger's lips and his body jerked backward when the dominating man grabs his throat harshly gripping it to leave a different mark from before.

"Mmm~ They have responsive bitches. Good shit they have here." He smirks, his hand was still there squeezing the shit out of Jimin.

He innocently tilted his head a little, "But those slutty whiny noises you let out with these plump lips of yours which are best to give me a good head, I fucking like that!" The person speaks dirty to Jimin as the poor soul started to cry. He is not fucking responsive, he is in pain. His body is in pain, every single bone is like ripping out of his body.