-10-

Hey, lovelies I am back. Hope you guys miss the story and me😍

I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU: Well I gotta say corona sucks. A positive case just being registered here in my area. I am afraid as well as sad😖 In the morning they came to take the patient and the sharp smell of medicines is coming from the doctor's clothes and that makes my head hurt🥺😭 I don't like hospitals at all they fucking sucks.

Let's just fuck it and start the new one. Guys, it's the tenth chapter, hope you love it.
*Finger heart*

And don't forget to give your love to Ms_starsky coz she helped me ❤️

Let's get it.

💜💜

💜💜

Hobi's scars are bleeding continuously and it's making me cry out of fear, How much pain it will cause? How can he be enduring that? I pity him. The way he was there, head on Tiny's lap, curled into a ball breathing heavily is so pitiful.

The sight makes me want to puke.

And then there's Jimin, whose one hand is there caressing Hobi's hairs, soothing him with sweet talks and praises that this time will pass on, that he is doing really good in respect to the last time.

It makes me think when I was not here, what happened to them?

How did they survive like that?

Did they eat?

I don't even know how much time is passed, while we are here. By looking at my long hair I could tell it's been months but how much, I don't know.

It's so difficult to calculate the days we passed here. Looking for help, which doesn't come.

Jimin's other hand was on me, doing exactly the same as Hobi. My cries die down as I look at him, his face is so puffy. He was crying and it makes me afraid.

Jimin, from my perspective, is strong, the way he cares for me and hobi is remarkable. He was there when I was crying, he was there when I am having nightmares, he was there with Hobi and I was crying and he told me softly to stop crying.

A normal person will get annoyed by how I was behaving at that time crying and weeping like a small baby, but he doesn't do that he takes care of me at that time when we are not ourselves.

That's my first time seeing someone in this condition and I lost my consciousness right at that moment from crying and shouting so much. In my last moment, I saw Jimin running towards me.

When I opened my eyes I saw Jimin, he was helping hobi cleaning his wounds with water from the pot. I saw myself in the corner lying comfortably on the floor. I slowly get up and hissed from the sharp pain which is caused by my head.