-7-

Hey lovelies, I am back. I miss you so much, hope you miss me too💜The seventh chapter is here. Read with all your love🥰If you like the story don't forget to vote and if you like any part comment.
Don't forget to give your love to Ms_starsky my bestti 💕💕

Thank you for choosing this book. I appreciate each one of you🥺

Then let's get it.

💜💜

💜💜

Flashback

Trees with these beautiful voices of birds, the fresh wind that makes your heart heal, the perfect way to express what I am feeling at this moment. It is fairly cold but calm, the sky is cloudy but perfect for anyone to think positively. Giving good vibes through nature which makes you happy is called perfect weather.

Which is right now, at this moment.

We are moving back and forth on the swing, sitting right next to each other, feeling happy and satisfied.

Be peace with the one you want, with the one who brings happiness to you, the one who laughs with you, with the one who cries for you, the one who understands that you are not feeling well. The one who tells you many things, like good or bad.

The one who makes you social, one that makes you realize that you are not alone, you are with someone who cares, who loves you just the way you are.

Who doesn't want you to change, you are who they like?

Yes, she is the one that cares and she is my friend.

I feel myself relaxing with these thoughts, she is here with me that's what I want. I nuzzle my head on her shoulder making myself more comfortable as she looks at me with adoration in her eyes.

My hands are in her big hands, her fingers were tracing and caressing my scars, praising them telling me how glorious they are.

I smile at her like I usually do, and exhausted one.

"I am happy." She said. A smile flashes on my face.

"I am glad," I whispered looking at her fluttering lashes.

There's a tree in front of us, a large one with long branches and the beautiful flowers which cover the whole tree line hugging it in their embrace.