-15-

THANK YOU SO MUCH MY LOVELIES FOR 100 VOTES!! 🥳🥳

YES!!! WE DID IT. CONGRATULATIONS. I AM SO HAPPY GUYS. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORTS. MAY WE ALWAYS FLY LIKE THIS WITH OUR WINGS🤧

Anyways, guys, I miss you so much hope you also missed me. I am here with the new chapter. Sorry for the delay, I am so busy nowadays. I am not lazy really 🥺 just occupied in different works.

Don't forget to give your love to my bestiiii Ms_starsky You know right she means so much to me.

Let's get it.

💜💜

💜💜

Present~

As I came to my senses, I moved my sore hands and came to know they are tied, but separate from each other upon my head. Wrists are hurting so badly as if they are in this position for hours. An unintentional whimper left my lips due to the discomfort.

My head is hanging in a downward direction and because of it, my neck is in pain and I ain't able to move it. Just wanted to stay like this forever cause a little movement aches more than anything right now.

My limpy body is slightly swinging back and forth in the air. Gravity is doing its perfect job and I feel like the gravitational force is pulling my whole body towards the earth. The entire body is now slowly turning numb with passing seconds. Appears like the blood circulation is going to stop at any minute.

I take a deep breath, savoring the smell from the surrounding. I catch some different types of odors.

A sickening pungent smell of smoke spread into my nostrils along with a faint scent of water. I scrunch my nose in reflex. No matter how much I try to think but I am unable to guess the place, water plus smoke nothing seems to match.

I went to many rooms in this place but no such room smells like this.

Am I somewhere out of that place?

Where am I?

With all my strength left in my body, I moved myself to stretch my stiffed limbs but my figure didn't move an inch all because there's no energy left. Carefully I opened my burning eyes to see what's happening here. They are so heavy and I feel so drowsy and exhausted.

After fluttering my eyes for some seconds, I saw black. Everything is black in front of me. How can this be possible? Am I in some dark room—