-8-

Hello, my beautiful people. I miss you so much hope you miss me too💕here's the eighth chapter only for you guys. Read with all your love and support this book, I love you ❤️I have updated it a little ago, so
SURPRISE UPDATE<33

Guys, it's a long chapter, if there are any mistakes please I am sorry.

Don't forget to give your love to Ms_starsky cause she edited this chapter after I wrote the whole. She helps me a lot guys ☺️

SENSITIVE CONTENT:- HARASSMENT

So let's get it guys💞💞

💜💜

💜💜

Flashback

Black.

Pitch black.

I can only sense the blindfold on my eyes and a piece of cloth in my mouth.

Four hands are on me or I can say making my body steady at a place. I was sitting inside some vehicle all confused and crying, I can at least sense that much. 

The speed of this vehicle is so insane. The temperature was normal, maybe the windows were closed. But that doesn't mean that I am not getting any chills. The environment is so not good here and how can it be.

My hands and body are turning numb due to their tight grip, making me lose my patience. I was so afraid, almost shaking. 

Where are they taking me? I don't know. Who are they? I don't know. Why am I not saying anything? Well, I don't fucking know. The thing I know is I am kidnapped.

I was panicking, my breathing speeds up when I hear a long screeching noise of tires making a sudden fast turn on the road. The body of mine got stumbled hard as a result I fell on someone's lap. 

The moment I was about to reposition my body, I feel my tied hands touch something, a hand. 

I can feel the back of the hand at that instant. The hand has sharp features, well developed and so veiny. The fingers are long but skinny. Every finger contains something sharp, sharp edges. 

Sensing the edges, I can say these are rings with gemstone on it.

Something click in my mind, I find the hands are somewhat familiar. But, how? How can I say that?