-26-

Hey, my cute little pumpkins. I'm here *nervous laugh* Okay, I am so sorry for the late update when I clearly told you I will update every week. It's been more than ten freaking days. I apologize for it 😔

Happy birthday to my cutest pumpkin, my adorable baby girl
_PSXGOTHVC
Congratulations on her 18th birthday 🎉yepiee...she turned eighteen ❤❤ and this is my birthday gift to her because I can't give her anything other than this and my love. So this chapter is dedicated to her.

And thanks to my eternal best for supporting me so much like freaking so much god! I really appreciate her existence. Thanks for helping me always Ms_starsky

let's get it 💜

°•°

Jimin was sobbing his soul out in front of his Hyung as he repeated those agonizing accidents that happened what feels like some minutes ago. 

Gulping now and then, he delivered every single word like rain. As if they were just flowing out of his lips and never wanted to stop until every inch of pain would fade away itself. Until he's drained out of his emotions, anger, sadness, and finally becomes numb.

He dragged his body towards his hyung's embrace. Perhaps, for now, it's the only thing that will make him sane. Not being able to breathe in between his words he clutched his heart, trying to stop himself from talking but it didn't stop. 

His arms were shaking as he gripped the grey hoodie of his Hyung for some relief. The heavy hand of Hoseok practically was lying on his curled body to give some sense of relaxation since there's no strength left in it. 

His hobi Hyung was sobbing too in despair. The shadow of sadness was way too big than any solace, so they can't see anything other than suffering. 

The lonely blue water of their feelings is turning into sand. Into the desert. An un-foundable and barren desert. 

Those tiny particles of sand that are their souls were breathing into the high temperature of the dry desert and as always the wind is blowing them away from each other. 

"Stop God—d!" 

Hoseok's voice trembled, eyes twitched, a long thick tear rolled down itself on the ground when the horrible images of what happened back then formed in front of his eyes because of Jimin's narration. 

He sniffled and closed his eyes tightly to get rid of his imagination. He can see everything in front of him. The unbearable pain, the helpless state, his numb body, the drunken man, and his own voiceless lips.