PROLOGUE

Here's the Prologue guys, hope you like this. Don't forget to vote. Give your love to this story.

Yes!! It's happening 💕💕
The one who I am collaborating
with is Ms_starsky

She is beautiful with absolutely incisive and insightfull mind. The girl who helps me with everything. Please give your love to her. I have done grammatical mistakes in this part and she is there for me. You know what I mean, right?

💜💜

💜💜

Memories

Some memories gives you happiness, some sadness. Some hurts, some of them, they want to  cherish.

They said memories can be beautiful too.

Some of them are those who can to play again & again like your favourite song.

How can a person only live with Memories?

What type of memories are they?

How can a memory make you smile?

They are shit... Senseless...

They fucking break you from inside out and make your mind void. They hurt you, haunt you. You are not able to breath when you remember them.

Why can't they just fade away? Like the light fades in darkness.

Cause I don't have anything to do with them.

They torture me. I feel like something torn apart in me everytime I see them. I feel like bottles of glass breaking on my body and blood oozing out. I feel like there is no sun which can lighten up my life. I feel like there is no tomorrow. I feel weak, my body is shaking badly.

A powerful impact makes my body hit the nearest wall. A chill ran down on my spine.
My cheek stings so much, breathing ragged. 

Someone slaps me.

Not one...not two...there are four hands on me. 

What are they doing? Why hurting me?

I don't know what I did to them.

No...who are you?

What do you want? What wrong did I do to you?

I don't know anyone of you....

I feel free all of a sudden. There is no force on me...some fingers are touching my cheeks? 

Don't.... Don't do anything to me...I beg you.

I realised something, they feel warm.

Who is this?

Do I know you? I can't open my eyes, they are like glued down.

I want to feel this more. This touch. This warmth.

This person. 

This is new....feeling.

And someone whispered in my ear

"I love you"

°•°