-21-

°•°

°•°

Flashback

"Why must we need to suffer every day seeing your irregular engraved face? Huh!?"

The girl in front of Sun stated boringly as the weak body collided with a locker. The evil one pushed her hard, making her gasp out of nowhere.

She shrieked in shock, eyes widen in bafflement. She was a second away from getting her heart burst because of the way its beating is not normal from anywhere.

She is Sana.

Oh god.

Her toes curled in utter fear. As the strength leave her weak and vulnerable body gradually she didn't want to face up. With every little strength, she had in her, she helped herself and stand straight with her wobbly legs, looking at Sana with the most helpless eyes.

But Sana snarled again at her face, already wanted to give her the perfect lesson.

"To tell you honestly your face is real bothersome I just want to vomit all over every time I see it. Like hell why did God even made you, piece of shit!!!" She shouted frustratedly.

Sun's eyes are roaming everywhere except for the bully's face. Deliberately her eyes shine with tears when she closed them in sadness and saw herself repeating all her unbearable and hateful words in her mind.

What she has ever done to her?

Why they even bother her?

"Just stumble to death or choke on something, please. Be dead already!!" She shouted, so annoyed by the girl who is not paying attention to her talks. 

She slapped her swollen cheeks three times in a row, not giving the girl any kind of mercy in any way. She felt satisfaction running all over her body when her eyes catch that perfect scene of Sun suddenly dropping on the floor by how the strong impact was.  

The burning sensation bubbles out making Sun dizzy than she already was by not eating anything because of how unhappy and miserable she was. 

Her cheeks throb in pain, those eyes of hers dropped down to the floor, immediately glued on it as she sniffed for the nth time today.

Weak.

She is weak.

Why does she suddenly had a wish for someone to save her?

Why she wanted someone to come and tell her that she is worth it?

Why she wanted someone to come into her life and tell her that she deserved to be loved? Deserved to be cared for? 

Does she even deserve love?

Does she?

She scoffed at her thoughts, why her life is so freaking dense? She can't even see through it. Who would want this kind of life?

What is her future?

Is imagining a better future is absurd for a person like her?

Is it possible to have a wonderful and optimistic future for a girl like her?

Is it even possible? Why is she so difficult? Why is she even living this life?

She left her.

They don't love her.

No one is there for her.

WHAT SHE IS DOING ALONE IN THIS PATHETIC AND CRUEL WORLD?

"As always, spacing out!"

Sana shakes her head in disappointment. A tch flees out her lips as it brings the girl out of her long chain of depressing thoughts.

Sun was about to look at what the other was going to say to her weak self. The girl wanted just a moment to make her vision clear but Sana wanted to turn her sanity upside down.

And at last, she did.

All of a sudden, before she could comprehend what's happening to her, the bully banged her head in the locker, so hard.

The world around her eyes spun back and forth and her eyes rolled back to her head in extreme dizziness. White spots were now forming the highest crowd against her making her light-headed.

She fell due to the weak and thin legs of hers. Everything is spinning, turning, and twisting in front of her eyes.

Shouting and gasping is all her ears can catch. With her hazy eyes, she roamed her gaze around the hallway. She saw how many people were there to take a glimpse of the show, Sana is exhibiting them. 

"Looking for help....?"

The evil one questioned with a faked innocent face, bit was holding every single hatred in them.

"I wonder who will be going to help a wicked bitch like you!!"

Again she spat hurtful words on the girl's face making her let out a painful, desperate sob.

"You are waiting for someone who will never come. She was my best friend and you snatched her away from me!! FUCKING DISAPPEAR FROM THIS WORLD!!"

With the loudest scream, she kicked right on her lower stomach, making her belly hurt to the core.

She let out a harsh painful cry as she dry gagged and fell on her stomach. Suddenly everyone can see is a body curled into a small ball, just hopelessly trying to cover herself from others.

"You know what— " Sana pushed her forehead with her index finger, making her face her, directly. With that, she whispered in her ear, evilly

"—like to see you this broke, shattered like you wanted to die. You deserve this because you fucking killed her!"

°•°