-2-

So guys, this is second chapter. Hope you like it. Sorry for the late update. Thanks for being here, reading the story. Well don't forget to give your love to Ms_starsky

Remember I will always be there for you, if you guys want to share any of your worries. So let's get it💞

💜💜

💜💜

Flashback

"Why did you even born? Kill yourself, bitch.. You are just a disgrace to your family. Wonder why your parents don't want you? Fucking die already!!" A girl pushed me to the lockers. A small groan left my body.

Family?

My family?

They don't want me?

But father said something else.

My eyes blur with tears ready to land on my cheeks. They are saying as they know me. No one knows me, nobody. They don't even know I exist in this school.

"Always lingering around near boys? Have you seen yourself? How can you be around them with this face? Stay away from them, else I will kill you."

A punch land on my face, the force was so strong it makes my nose bleed.

Stay away from who?

"Are you crying? What a shame. Yes, what you can do is just cry your heart out. Pathetic!!!" She spits on my face, kicking me.

"It hurts...."

I whispered clutching my stomach, still lying on the floor.

"Hurts right....? But you don't want to die? How can you live like that, when you know nobody gives a damn fuck about your existence." She huffs.

"Don't worry, I will break you so hard you will wish you ended yourself first. I will destroy you Just.Wait.And.Watch." She spat every single word on my face.

What have I done to her?

I don't even know her?

"Should we lock her in the locker?" One of them asked with a disgusting chuckle.

"I mean seriously!! No way she will fit. Just see this girl." They laughed at me. "Ugly." She spat with hatred in her voice.

Ugly...

Why are they calling me ugly....?

"Lose some weight, you pig." I look at my chubby body. Everything is right what they are saying. "You know we are your friends right?" The girl smirks evilly at me.

I don't know what to say.

"Speak up you little bitch! I tell you...what to do and don'ts right?" I nod my head fearfully, tears still falling from my eyes.

"Yes, and that's what friends for."

Friends for....?

Friends?

"I have a friend." My lips break a small smile. This is new.

"You are my friend...?" I asked. As an answer, the evil girl laughs and nods at my amused face.

"I will tell you everything. You are helping me. And yes, you beat me too. They also do that..." The last sentence was barely audible for everyone because I don't want them to know.

"What?" The girl yelled at me. I shake my head slowly, flinching at the harsh voice.

"Whatever just go away. I don't want to see your face. And that's enough for today. Go to the class." She fans her hands to the hallway, telling me to go as she walks away. I nod my head slowly.

"They said they love me too. That's how a father loves me...in a hard way. Love is hard that's what my father says. Beatings are normal, it's love. But what if she feels disgusted with me when she finds out that---"

I slowly shake my head like telling myself. A pout started forming on my face, as a habit while thinking hard.

But all of a sudden a voice calls. "—by the way, those scars look beautiful. Do that more" She yelled out, points at my body.

Scars?

Oh, they?

Beautiful.

"They are beautiful? She is not disgusted with me?" I bite my lower lip to suppress a smile. My gaze landed on my hands and thighs.

Those scars, fresh ones.

"They are still fresh. Fresh always looks beautiful."

"I want to be more beautiful. I will make her happy. She is a friend." I giggled at the word friend. Never in this whole life, someone called me beautiful, other than my father.

"She says....she is my friend," I mumble in my breathe, walk straight to the class after that.

°•°