-20-

I am here guys again. Sorry to disappoint you like this. I am ashamed but honestly I am so busy these days. Thanks for coming here again. Hope you have a good day and enjoy the chapter.

Hope it will be worth it :((
Thanks to someone who is very much important to me Ms_starsky I Purple you

🔴𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗚𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 🔴

𝗜𝘁𝘀 𝗮 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆

✨𝗜𝘁𝘀 𝗮 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆✨

°•°

Scar, after putting his neat shining, almost sparkling clothes on as he comes out of the hall not forgetting to take a glance at the boy and the shaking figure on the table, who is non-stop crying and weeping in severe pain. Both were badly choking on their tears when he left the place.

But Scar remains unfazed.

He is not guilty at all for what he has done to those people, they are his arts.

Why would he think he is dangerous? Why would he think he is a terrible and such a disastrous excuse of a human being? 

Nah! He is not bad.

He is evil!

A pure dreadful sickening wolf in the skin of a human. He is a predator in disguise. His morals are different from any other person. He thinks of himself as a unique body.

And he likes the way he does his things.

Oh, how much he loves making a person cry and bleed till they die, till they take that last fucking breathe which was sucked by the only one, Scar.

The honor he does to the people he fucked!

Note the sweetest sarcasm.

These sounds make him feel alive, make him feel as if he is living a new life again. Sounds of them screaming their soul out, crying out for help, for pity. For mercy.

M E R C Y.

Well, this is something Scar is unfamiliar with from the start. Never someone told him to give mercy to those people who can make him feel things.