PLEASE READ!!

Welcome back lovelies, I hope you are fine, safe, and secure. Happy and prosperous 😚♥

So yeah,

I don't know how to start this because I am not one of the good writers on Wattpad. I know that so don't hold back yourself to say anything about my writing.

But yes, I will be happy if you correct me politely. I don't like hate comments. And till now there are no hate comments on my story and I am very glad about it.

Thanks till now. I appreciate every single of you here.

And I am here with some questions about my story and my writing style.

-QUESTIONS-

1) What do you think about my story so far?

I know till now only 18 chapters are published but I wanted to know, what you think about this story "MEMORIES".

2) Are you all fine with the length of the chapter?

I mean if you all want I can change it. It's all on you guys.

3) What is mean by theories of the story?  

I know that I am not a decent writer and I don't know about all those things the author asked their readers. That's why I am here. Please tell me what is mean by theories.

4) Can you share some theories?

I asked because all the author asked the readers and they tell the author about something about the story.

5) Are you happy with the reactions of the character?

Do you think the characters are overreacting or you think this is good or this is the best?

6) Is there anything more an author can ask their readers?

Yes, I am so dense person. Sorry for this question but I wanted to know if there's anything more a writer can ask his/ her readers.

7) Do you have any questions you wanted to ask?

I will be happy with anything. You can ask anything me. I will honestly read them and answer you as soon as possible.

THANKS FOR LIKING THIS STORY SO FAR. AND THANKS AGAIN FOR STAYING.

Sorry for the mistakes, I am not good in English hehe..🙈

I wanted to tell you something more, I have to study more, it's not like I am not studying but I need to study more. I just wanna tell you that I will update slowly this story. I know you must be angry coz some readers are really happy with this story they like it so much.

Don't worry guys, I know I have to study but I will still work on this story even when I am studying. You know right, this story is my baby.

I honestly liked this story so much.

Thanks for everything.

I will update this story as soon as possible.

I PURPLE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART💜✨