-6-

Hey loves, it been a while. I hope you miss this book. I miss you so much. I write all day, if I do not write I think a lot of new ideas how can I make this story more presentable.

Here's sixth chapter. Read it with all your love. Don't forget to give your love to Ms_starsky💙💙

Let's get it.

💜💜

💜💜

Flashback

Protecting yourself is so hard when people are there to break you. The moment you find reasons which make you happy, they snatch every single thing from you. They break you so hard that you can't even think about raising your head to find some happiness, afraid of being hurt like always.

Just like eating, this is where my body breaks up with my thoughts. When the body needs food, someone is there to make me feel like eating will make you fat.

Every time I see my body in the mirror. A girl with chubby cheeks, thick thighs, a belly that no one likes. This is why I skip both breakfast and lunch today. But the father's gonna punish me if I don't eat. Father wants her daughter to be a brave girl, a strong girl.

This is why I never skip my dinner. This is the only time when I can eat because my father is there always in front of me eating his dinner.

'Her cutest girl will be strong....when she eats something.' I said to myself

"But I don't wanna eat," I whine, stomping my foot on the ground while seeing my chubby tummy. It all stopped when my stomach growls loudly. I defeatedly sighed, walking straight toward my room.

"It's time for dinner, come down. I don't have all day." My mom yelled from downstairs.

"I am not hungry, mother. I ate in school."

I ran downstairs and bow my head showing respect to my parents.

"Your mom spent all the day making food girl. You better eat it. Don't make any noise."

Father says, sending me a sharp glare. I smiled at my father. He is like my friend or we can say she is like him, always caring. I sit on the chair, the mother gives me my plate.

"Mother....but these are just a few pieces of sala-"

"-don't you have manners!! Just eat it. This is enough for today. This doesn't raise your weight. And please, don't ever linger around me in school. It's embarrassing, roaming around with a pig." She said with the most annoying tone.

Is she concerned?

Is she helping me in losing my weight...?

"Thank you, Unnie." I smile at her but she gives me a mean look, as everyone does to me.

"Whatever, just eat.....an annoying piece of shit." She barely says that. But I can hear every bit of it. My smile dropped suddenly at her words.

I didn't say anything after that.

"How's your school?" My mother excitedly ask.

I was about to speak when I saw she is looking at my sister. My opened mouth was now close. My parents gave me some weird, strange looks making me blush in embarrassment.

Oh."I am sorry.." I quietly said with an inaudible sigh. They didn't ask me like always. Everything starts with unnie and ends with unnie.

"Mumma it's great. I like-" She was interrupted by my excited mother.

"Omg. Do you like someone? Oh my gosh, baby? Honey, you see that. Our sweet baby likes someone. She is a big girl now! Okay, don't make us wait. Who is he?"

She asked, wiggling her eyebrows, teasingly. "Nope. It's a secret." She makes a cute face. She likes someone.

Oh. That's beautiful. I feel my cheeks burn. I close my eyes tightly.

How 'like' feels likes....?

I want them to be like this with me too. They never ask me anything. They didn't even drop me at school. They say I have to walk every day so I can be beautiful just like my sister.

I saw my 'family' smiling playfully at each other. I smile sadly, looking down at my lap. After eating, I stood up from my chair and went directly to my room. They are still having fun. They didn't even notice my presence.

Why am I sad...it's not like my first time. He doesn't love me. My 'father' doesn't love me. He didn't say anything while I was leaving the dining hall.

I lie down on my bed, crying softly bringing the covers up to my body. He didn't make scars today.

"Am I not her cutest girl anymore?" My mind wanders around quickly. I close my eyes tears brimming in my eyes.

-

My insomnia is hitting me so well. It's 3 am and I didn't even blink my eye. My head was pounding. I wanted to sleep, but my eyes went to the shining moon, out of the window.

It looks so peaceful, even the strong wind, forceful lightning, and these long trees don't even have that power to make it disappear.

It makes me sad and jealous too. I want to be like the moon too.

"Hey, moonie. Do you have something which can make my parents love me back as they do to my sister?" I raised a question to the moon, but no answer was there.

"You..didn't answer?" My lips form a pout, tears start appearing in front of my eyes again.

"Are you saying to me that it's not possible or something?" You murmur sadly.

"I hate you! Hate you so much!! Meanie meanie!!" I curse at the moon. I hugged my pillow spooning it.

They can't do anything about me too.

°•°