Beacon Academy

Beacon Academy are the most prestigious combat school for huntsman and huntresses. All of the graduates are known to be kicked off by Ozpin due to hiss distaste of saying goodbyes to them.

This place is also becomes the headquarters for Ozpin's group that he made for the protection of humanity. Below Beacon's tower lies the injured fall maiden whom her life is in danger and currently in the chamber to keep her alive long enough for Ozpin to find a new host to inherit the power of Fall Maiden.

What I do not like about Ozpin is that he loves to keep a secrets. Understandable coming from him, an ancient warrior that lives for millennia through reincarnations. The guy must have been betrayed so many times that he is untrusting even to the his own colleagues. After all, some secrets will become a poison to one's mind and for example, Salem's immortality.

Eventhough I do not like him, the guy have been through so much just to make the best from worse. The guy does not want to live from the beginning and then Light made him an offer to defeat Salem, his own ex wife. If only he did not accept it, he would have rest in peace.

If it was for me, I would have negates both of their immortality and reincarnations to let them finally go to the afterlife. But my concern right now is to enjoy life in Remnant and go back to Earth when time comes, not dealing with this massive divorce.

Currently, I am inside the Bullheads with potential students talking among themselves. I saw Ruby and Yang talking to each other and the latter end up flailing her legs to get rid of Jaune's vomit.

The news anchor Lisa Lavender from the screen talks about events like Faunus discrimination and White Fang terrorism. That woman is beautiful like the rest of these girls.

Why are Remnant natives are so good looking and beautiful !? There are no flaws in their face like pimples or scars. Is this part of their genetics too !? I am the only guy here with an average looks ! I am jealous ! This is not fair ! Even Glynda Goodwitch that appeared after News are beautiful and she is looks like a middle aged woman !

My angry thoughts are interrupted by the landings of Bullheads. It seems that we have arrived at our destinations. The door opened as students walked out of the transport with me following the crowds. I saw Jaune vomit at the rubbish bin. Not that I cared though.

I looked outside and there it is, Beacon Academy. It was an architectural beauty and magnificent. RWBY animation does not do justice of its design. I was stared at the buildings in awe.

Suddenly, something just touched me and it is Jaune. This guy end up being a leader of a team in spite of the fake transcript that he used for entering this academy. Hope this guy knows what he is doing.

Jaune: "Sorry."

Za'im: "Don't worry about it."

Jaune: "So, ummm you know this place ?"

Although I knew this place, perhaps acting like a dumb student would work. It is for my own amusement after all.

Za'im: "I'm just as new as you are."

Jaune: "Oh ! Haha umm wanna go together ?"

I sighed at him, clearly he is lost.

Za'im: "Fine, let's go find the place for the gathering."

Jaune: "Okay then !"

As I was about to guide this poor soul, a sudden explosion in front of us. Yes, Ruby is left by his Yang and end up crashing Weiss for an accident. In addition of Ruby is inhaled some of the dust and exploding along with Weiss.

Jaune: "What the hell was that !?"

Za'im: "Let's go check it out."

Jaune and I ran to the scene and watch Weiss argue with Ruby. Ruby tried to apologize and then Blake comes in and described her identity which is a heiress of Schnee Dust Company along with its fault. Weiss was proud at first and when the last details comes in, she is mad, taking the dust vials off her hand and storms off.