Experiment and Journey to Atlas

The light of the sun shining through the window. Although the curtain was able to block most of the light. It does not change the fact that a small light manage get through the curtain.

In addition to the fact that the noise of citizen in the city performing their routine manage to wake me up. I look at the watch and it says 11.30a.m. I rise up from the bed and getting to the bathroom to wash myself up.

After the bath, I ordered the Fried Rice for 5.50 Lien and an Omolette for 2 Lien. A cup of coffee for 3 Lien. All of them is for breakfast of the day.

I enjoy the breakfast that I ordered. But at the same time, I am planning to go to the Atlas. For me to do that, I need to board the Argus Limited, the train that connected the city of Mistral and the Argus, the city port at the northern most of the Anima continent.

Eventhough I can use Geppo and Soru to go straight to Atlas. I wanted to experience this train first. The train goes to through the tunnel with mountains and it is infested with Grimm.

It would be a good time to test my new power of control over Grimm on that time. I needed to see the result first and with the power of the phone, it should be a good result. I am not in the rush of anything. After all, the canon event is 2 years away.

I need to ask the phone for the distance from here to Mistral.

Za'im: "How much distance between Mistral and Kuchinasi ?"

Phone: "The distance from Kuchinasi to the city of Mistral is 50km."

50Km is quite far and from the looks of the map, it is close to the capital city of Mistral.

After enjoying my breakfast, I decided to leave this Inn. It is about time to do so since the time of my stays are up. I go to the ground floor and hand over the keys to the Receptionist girl. She says her farewell to me and I do the same to her.

After I exit the Inn, the people here minding their own business as usual. I walk to the corner hidden from the prying eyes and activate my Invisibility and Intangibility. Then, I use Geppo and Soru to head to the Mistral.

The rush of air breeze through my face as I travel there leaving Kuchinasi. During my travel, I enjoy the scenery here. A lush of green jungle covering the people there walking to the capital city of Mistral. I assumed it to be a traveler or a citizen who has business there. Still, it was a beautiful sight to see.

After a hour of skywalking, I can see the tall building from afar. It seems I getting closer to the capital. I continue my pace until I arrived at the place.

This is a capital city of Mistral. Most of the building here is a mix of Asian and Roman style. The city itself are crowded with people taking care of their own problem. The kids run around looking for stuff that interested them.

I smiled at the views as I go find to the train station. I walked to the hidden corner of the city to turns off both invisibility and Intangibility. I return back to the main road and stroll around to find the train station.

It take a while to find the station until I saw the sign 'Mistral Central Station' at the top of large building. I smiled as I entering the train station and it filled with people especially at the tickets booth where people getting in line to have their tickets for their destinations. I walked to the tickets booth and wait for my queue.

After half a hour waiting, I buy the tickets to Argus which cost me 70 Lien. I go the platform that takes me to to Argus and sit at the empty bench. Sometimes it makes you wonder if you could have just skywalking your way straight to Atlas is a better choice.

The train arrives after a few minutes of waiting. The train exterior just like picture from the internet that I read, Argus Limited. I pay the tickets to the guy who handle the tickets and enter the train. The train interior is actually better than I expected. There are even bunk beds prepared if you wanted to sleep.