Kuchinasi

I am getting closer to the city of Kuchinasi. In the mid air I can see a cave which is serves an entrance to the city. There are also a number of guards outside the entrance keeping a watch for a Grimm.

What suprising me is that they have a mummified Grimm that is horribly injured to the point that it cannot do anything. There is also a Grimm Boarbatusk head mounted on the rod with its eyes watching the travelers entering the city.

I decided to land and walk to the entrance among the travelers. There are few of them trying to enter the city doing whatever business they had in mind. All of them passing through the cave.

After coming out of the cave, I walk under the Boarbatusk head. Its eye seems directed to me, watching me curiously. I took a glance of it in a second before pass through it to get to the Central Strip.

The city itself bustling with people. Businesses are everywhere as a lot of people visit it with an interest. The eye catching part is usually a dust stands. I have no interest in those since I already have a powerful weapon. I also prefer a gunpowder than a dust bullets as gunpowder weapons have good penetration power compare to dust.

It is already late evening and I need to find an Inn to take a rest. I look around as I pass through various buildings and stands. I found the tavern called The Skillful. This is where Huntsman major decision making and activity are made in the city. Sadly, they want a Huntsman Identification and I do not have one. I pass on that.

I finally found and Inn called Krum. The receptionist is a black haired and fair skinned young lady seemed to be on her 20s. Entering the Inn, the receptionist greets with with a warm smile.

Receptionist: "Welcome to the Krum Inn, Sir. How can I help you ?"

Za'im: "I would like to have a room, please ?"

Receptionist: "Very well. How long you do want to stay here, sir ?"

Za'im: "I'm staying here for 3 days."

Receptionist: "That will be 1500 Lien, sir."

I materialize the Lien note through the pockets to avoid her from showing my Dimensional Storage skill and give to her. She received it and picked up a book containing names and room they are taken in.

Receptionist: "Please write your name here. I will show you the room, Sir."

I wrote the name Za'im and by the looks of her face, she seems confused as she never heard of the name before but shrugged as she closed the book and show me the room. I followed her to the second floor.

After arriving to the room, assuming it is intended for me. She opened the door to show me the room that I will be sleeping in.

The room itself is simple as there is 1 bed, a chair and table, bathroom and a single rectangular window with a curtain covering it.

Receptionist: "This will be you room during your stay, sir. If you need anything, please come to me for an assistance."

Za'im: "Thank you."

Receptionist: "Enjoy your stay, sir."

She left the room and return back to her post.

I look at the phone time and it said 7.00p.m. Oh dear, time sure is moving fast.

Za'im: "Finally, a bed for tonight. With cold weather in this city, this is going to be a long sleep for me."

I jump on the bed and let myself rest. My eyes closed and sleep soundly.

The Next Day

I woke up after the long sleep. I look at the window and apparently it is still dark. Checking the time on the phone and it is still 3.00A.M. That is quite an early wake up for me. Mostly I sleep back  since my time on Earth because it not time yet for work. Unfortunately I am no longer in my home planet.