Field Trip to Mountain Glenn

Weiss: "Professor Oobleck ?"

Oobleck: "Yes, I'm afraid that bag won't be necessary seeing as you opted to shadow a huntsman on what is now an essentially a reconnaissance mission. I can assure you we will not be able to establishing a single base of operation rather, we will be traversing several miles of hazardous wasteland and making camp in any defensible locations we may be stumbled upon. I packed all of our essentials myself, plotted our air course, and readied the airship, and....."

Oobleck facing Weiss at close distance while adjusting his spectacles.

Oobleck: "It's Doctor Oobleck, I didn't earn a PhD for fun, thank you very much !"

Weiss looks at Blake which has a same expression as her.

Weiss: "Uh....."

Oobleck: "Come now, children.
We are already 3 minutes behind.... Schedule !"

After that, he dashes to the airship with an impressive speed. I smile as I looked at him. Caffein is indeed within prof- I mean, Doctor Oobleck's system.

Ruby: "Well, alright then ! Looks like we're going to save the world with Doctor Oobleck- okay yeah when you said it out loud it sounds worse."

From positive to depressed. Such a bundle of joy you are Ruby. She had no idea that the whole team will be dealing with both Grimm and a White Fang soon.

As for me, a Grimm incursion is a good opportunity to adding a lot of money. I grinned and my pair of eyes glows red as I cannot wait to obtain a large amount of carcasses to be sold at shop.

Nora: "Save the world ?"

I returned to my normal face as I looked back and see team JNPR as they coming here for a little talk before leaving for any missions they had.

Nora: "You're going on the world saving missions without us ? I'm hurt.... Sad !"

I can hear a grumbling stomach of that ginger girl.

Nora: "Maybe a little hungry
? That last part was not your fault though, Ren."

Ren crosses his arms and turns away.

Jaune: "Sound exciting, where are you going ?"

Ruby: "Oh, just outside the kingdom."

Nora: "Hey ! So are we !"

Pyrrha: "Ren and Nora decided to shadow a sheriff of nearby village."

Ren: "We set out tomorrow."

Neptune: "Then you can arty with us tonight !"

Neptune and Sun showing themselves in front of me and both of the team.

Neptune: "We shadowing a crime specialist. All inner city detective stuff. We get junior badges."

I saw an awestricken Jaune looking at the badges the two of them are boasting off. It is a worthless for me as the police themselves are mostly a corrupted officials. All it takes for them lick your boots is to pay them more than their own salary and they will submit to you without questions.

Sun: "We normally go with you guys which means stuff's always explode and junk. So we thought this might be a better way to check out the kingdom when it's, you know.... Normal."

Ruby: "Well-

Oobleck: "4 minutes, ladies and gentleman !"

Oobleck appears from the airship to remind us about his schedule. They smile awkwardly at the girls before realising that I was there all along.