Asteroids

I rised from the bed. I take a look at outside and find out that it is already a night on the Moon. I am going to the bathroom and take a shower. After that, I  walked to the table and sit on the chair, thinking about food to eat.

Taking out the phone and search for the food to eat. I am ordering a iced tea for 2.00 Lien and Creamy Crispy Chicken Pizza for 34.80 Lien.

The phone radiate a white flash of light and then a plastic cup of iced tea and a box of pizza appears before me. The smell of the hot pizza alone made my stomach growls and my mouth already preparing the saliva for me to eat as well.

Za'im: "Let's eat, then."

It is has been a while for me to order food directly from the phone. The Remnant food and beverages are similar yet different from the Earth. Still, food from my home world are the best.

After finishing the food and tidying up the table, I walked out of my room heading to the ground and to watch the operation that I have planned yesterday.

There are few of them here for the processing position. The rest are busy mining the minerals to be processed here at this plant along with the hovering transports to support the robots carrying the minerals.

Next, I teleported to the warehouse to check on the precious metals that excavated by my robots. The result is impressive to say the least.

There are all sort of minerals arranged according to their type. They were brimmed inside the large container and each has their own names. Some metal, like gold were made into gold bars and set up in their own place. The volume of the minerals inside it is a quarter of the a big container.

I do not remember buying some containers though. They were probably made it up from the materials excavated to stored the minerals inside the warehouse. Well, it is an oversight on my part.

Anyhow, it is an organized and systematic sorting of the metal type so it would be an easier to remember which space have a minerals that required. What a convenient robots.

Still, the mining undertakings running smoothly for me.

Right now, my mind setting up for another mining endeavor.

Asteroids.

The asteroid itself is a minor planet of the solar system. Most of them have an irregular shaped. Millions of them exist and countless amount of these celestial bodies were failed to become a planet. However, they may be incorporated of a lot of valuable minerals ready to be  extracted by my own hand.

I will be leaving the mining facility to search for the asteroid that close to the planet. If it does not appear, I may need to expand my search. It means I have to cover more distance in my search for that precious rock.

I wonder if there is an asteroid belt here in this Remnant system.

I am exploring further into the space, the pitch black coloured space are decorated with tiny dot stars, deceiving the eyes that they are small. But they are gigantic ball of fire continuously providing the light to the world and bringing the hope for the despaired hearts and minds.

Fortunately, asteroid belt exist and contained a lot of the irregular shaped celestial bodies. The downside is that it is too dangerous to perform the mining operation here as there are times when the asteroid collides with each other. If that is happening, the losses would be huge. The cost of the robots and the hovering transports is not cheap after all.

I need to search a lone asteroid before moving on to the next one. If there is no lone asteroids, I can always dragged one of those rocks inside the asteroid belt by using my telekinesis. Then, I will started the minerals extraction there.