Compensation or Extinction

The situation inside the Branwen Tribe camp is a tense to say the least. Just a few moments ago, a blonde girl name Yang Xiao Long was brought here by few of the member of the bandit tribe.

They were surprised by the identity of the blonde woman who was turned out to be a daughter of their tribe leader, Raven. Yang told her to use her semblance to get to her brother, Qrow. Raven scoffed and ordered the tribe to take her away.

Yang, known for her hot headedness, demanded her to sent her to Qrow. Majority of the tribe member were aggravated by her altitude. One of them charged at the blonde before he was getting punched into a tent.

Weiss who was in the cage called Yang, which she was surprised at the revelation. The former decided to break free from her prison by using her summoned knight and reunited with her blonde teammates.

Raven stopped the chaos with lightning bolt, causing everyone to be quiet and give their attention to the tribe leader. After that, Raven invited the two of them inside her tent for a talk.

However, during their exchange of word between the three of them. An explosion was heard by three of them. Raven quickly wear her mask and come out of the tent to find out the source of the explosion. Yang and Weiss also tagged along to see what is going on.

Raven questioned the member of their tribe, which even the tribe did not know as they were also as bewildered as her. One of the tribe pointed the finger at the two shadowy figured approaching them.

All of the tribe readying their weapons, aiming at the two unknown person. The dust was cleared and their eyes widened as they recognized the wild tomboy girl. She also brought an unidentified man with her with a scared face.

The bandit girl then escaped from the man's clutches, hiding behind the member of the tribe. Their weapon were now aiming at the young man, whose glowing red eyes and a smirks permeated of sinister intent.

Yang and Weiss appears to have seen the ghost. The schoolmates they used to know was supposed to be arrested by the Atlesian army, now here inside the camp. The two of them remembered how brutal the way his fightings are. After the fight, they have waken up at the Beacon's medical center.

However, this man is here. Which means that he escaped from jail.

Yang was already traumatized by the lost of her hand. Right now, she had to deal with man whose strength could hit like a truck. Even with the help of her semblance, Za'im's blow could be fatal to her. Her semblance is useless if she is dead.

The Schnee heir knew she is not a match against him alone. She had seen his match before in school. He constantly beating up all of the students whether his juniors or seniors, even when he was ganged up by teams, he was still be able to overpowered them with ease. Most of the time, all students feared him.

Although she hates him, she wise enough not to start a fight with the beast. She knew the outcomes of such fight, a broken bones and a one way trip to the medical rooms.

I looked around the bandit camp. They were mostly consists of tents and a wooden wall placed surrounding their tent, protecting them from outside intrusion or buying some time for them to get ready to defend their camp.

Za'im: "So, you're the Raven Branwen that everyone was scared of ?"

I said it with a smile.

Raven: "So you know my name and my reputation ! Yet, you decide to barge into my camp ! I'll say you have a death wish, boy."

Raven snapped at me.

Za'im: "No, I'm not here for a death wish. I'm here for the compensation that you stupid little tribe of yours attacking me !"