The Call of Spirit of Knowledge

Third P.O.V

Jinn: "Visitor....."

The man deep in the slumber on his comfortable bed. The sudden new voice is whispering inside his mind. It is familiar voice from a certain relic sealed inside the Haven Academy in Mistral.

Jinn: "Come....."

The voice continue to speak inside his mind.

Jinn: "Meet me..."

The voice calling the man sleeping inside his home on the lunar surface to meet her.

The man she is calling suddenly woken up, his pair of eyes open to greet the sunlight that enters through the window. His body has risen from the bed and walk to the bathroom to clean himself up.

After he is done with his business at the bathroom, he moved back and sit on the bed while in deep thought.

Summoning the device from the dimensional storage, a bright flash of light appeared and the device was on his hand. He ordered a breakfast consist of Iced tea for 2.20 Lien and a Fried Rice with scrambled egg for 6.00 Lien.

While he enjoying his breakfast. He started a conversation with the Artificial intelligence inside the phone.

Za'im: "Phone, someone has been disturbing my sleep."

Phone: "The device has detected a telepathic energy from the Relic of Knowledge inside Haven Academy."

Za'im: "Indeed, she's inviting me to meet her. She seems to know what I am."

Phone: "The Relic of Knowledge only work in this Universe. The spirit resides in the Relic is not as Omniscient as she or the Brother Gods claims to be."

Za'im: "Meaning ?"

Phone: "She does not have information about your origin and your power. She only knows about your existence the moment you were entering this world."

Za'im: "So, she's only know the fact that I exist here ?"

Phone: "Yes."

Za'im: "Does she knows you ?"

Phone: "The spirit knows me as well as she knows you."

Za'im: "Good, I preferred it that way since she knows only about my arrival here. I am indeed human, but not from this world. She couldn't help but to take notice."

From the conversation with the Artificial Intelligence, the man finds out that spirit only knows his and the device appearance. To the man's relief, that she only knows about the surface. He does not like people to know his vulnerability.

If, somehow people discovered it, depends on the situation. That individuals or groups might be needed to be eliminated. The information alone is already a threat to himself and the phone.

Even if the man is already the most powerful man in the world, he does not take any chances.

A reminiscent from his old lives on Earth. He had to be cautioned in every choices he grabbed, for every each of them, there is always consequences. It depends on whether he could bear it or not.

Za'im: "Phone, should I need to hide my power any longer ?

Phone: "It is your choice to whether to show your might or not. Either way, this world are no longer a threat to you."

Za'im: "Perhaps it is better for them to figured it out themselves. The more they find out, the more despaired they are when they are trying to resist me."

A smile form on the young man's lip. But another thought came on his mind.

Za'im: "The Twin Brothers, what about them ?"