Unwanted Reunion

Haven Academy

My P.O.V

I have arrived inside the academy through teleportation. I am located on the balcony, overlooking the little fight that has just begun.

I am surprised they did not noticed me. They were too busy fighting each other. After all, each of them are good in their own ways, even that idiot Jaune is good. Without his teammates support, Jaune is as good as dead when fighting a Fall Maiden, Cinder Fall by himself.

Cinder was at least right about him, this guy really does not know his own league.

Mercury did have semblance before it was stolen by his father, he never did get it back though. He had to work twice as hard to get where he is. An admirable qualities indeed.

Ruby's blonde bimbo of a sister tried to join the fight but it was blocked by the son of the assassin, Mercury. She could only growls and charged him to break through.

Qrow was fighting with his twin sister, Raven. He blames Raven for running away from her child and now backstabbing Ozpin for her survival, which is the truth. The only retorts Raven would have is family always disappoint.

Family can be disappointing, it can also something to be proud of. As for Raven case, her whole family is a bunch of disgusting bandit which should not have existed in this time, and that is beyond disappointing.

The sad thing about the betrayal, is that it never comes from the enemy. It comes from the person you trust the most, it could be from your friends, or even worse, family.

Ozma have a lot experience thanks to his reincarnation and immortal in a way. He should have a backup plan in case of someone breaking his trust. Apparently he does not have any, because if he fails, he can try again in unlimited amount of times as long as the Sun does not blow up.

I was wondering why he even agreed with the so called God of Light mission to unite humanity, even gave him four toys to be used for that purpose. He should have denied it and enjoyed his next life. He does not have any reason to go back, unless of course, he was forced by the Twin Gods. Then, I should help him.

No.

He made his choice to be reincarnated and started a millennia old war with his ex wife, all because she could not understand balance life and death. This whole conflict should have ended in 1 hour if they sit opposite of each other and discuss it among themselves.

Now that I think of it, Ozma is ironically Salem's chance to end her immortality. Yet, she still fight him for the relic that could end her lives after she summoned those Brother Gods.

The Twin idiots can be very petty and imaginative too. Who knows, they may  wipe out the entire Remnant and leave her alone in a barren planet. The planet become a solitary prison to her.

Anyway, Vernal the fake Spring Maiden provoking the heiress into a fight, which she answered by pointing her weapon against her.

Hazel simply staring at the scene before noticed Ren and Nora holding their weapons defensively. Watching both of them ready, Hazel approached them ready to fight.

Oscar, on the other hand sneaked himself to Lionheart, which he watching the fight nervously. Oscar taking a step toward the Headmaster of Haven despite the latter's warning. Lionheart draws his weapon against him while Oscar does the same. Lionhearts eyes caught a familiar weapon the boy was holding before widening his eyes in realization.

Lionheart: "Ozpin ?"

Oscar: "Not quite."

Oscar proceed to attack Lionheart. Lionheart can only dodge Oscar's attacks before he manged to land his hit, pushing Lionheart back.