Testing Abilities

The sun shining brightly from the window, signifying the next day. In my time on Earth, I usually preparing to go to the my place of work. Opening the stores and refilling up any product that is either empty or low in numbers. Now, getting up in the new world is a bit strange me but also can restart my whole life.

The light of the sun is also becoming the reason my pair of eyes opened up. I get up from the bed half naked with only a boxer. I walked to the window to greet the sun. I look around and the flames bringing the village is now gone due to the downpour yesterday.

The settlement right now is quiet. All the sound I hear are the birds chirping and hanging around at the top of the various building that they can latched on.

After a few minutes of breathing the fresh air and enjoy the morning sun, I did remember buying the package of abilities with Martial Arts knowledge. Curious about my condition, I look at the mirror that I found next to the bed.

I was shocked at how I looked. My body completely ripped with bigger muscle, I feel my own biceps and it freaking rock hard. My skinny legs are now even bigger than before. Then, I saw my pair of eyes, glowing red with passion. I tried to turn it off using my mind, it change back into my original brown eyes.

My appearances right now is going to be my identity.

Next, I need to test my abilities that I have buyed but first I need to get out of the house. Before I did anything, I need to ask the phone if it detected anyone come and snooping around. I do not want any attention right now.

Za'im: "Phone, can you discern anyone come and checking out this place ? I prefer no attracting any attention from outsider for now."

Phone: "There is no sign of human or faunus in the settlement vicinity."

Za'im: "Good, that is relieving to hear."

I make my way out of the house and begin testing my abilities to gain a basic understanding of it. First, is going to be my Supernatural Condition.

I am testing my strength. I find a large rock punch it. The larger rock shatters into pieces and I did not even make an effort into it. Jump far higher than a cliff side. I fall and cracking the ground, not feeling anything. That would have explain my durability.

Next is agility, I tried to run to the end of the settlement. Less than a second I already here.

As for the intelligent, I read a book found around the house. I read for a few minutes and recall of the stories, word by word from a book. In short, I recall everything I learned.

My vision increase to the same level as the most powerful telescope on Earth .
Used to need a spectacles since I am nearsightedness. Now, I do not have to do it.

During my fight against those Grimm Beowolves, I am actually force my eyes to see clearly.

My next ability for the test is Intangibility and invisibility.

I focus my thought on being invisibility in front of the mirror. I can see my body dissapear in a split second and there is no shimmering of air, as if my body dissapear from the world.

I focus on Intangibility as well and my hand pass through the wooden wall. I found out I can be invisible and intangible at the same time. I turned off both of my abilities and smiled happily. I can use it for espionage and assassination missions.

I have no idea how to test my negation skills in this place, I can learn it by using other living things as an experiment as I go.

The last one, the learned knowledge of Rokushiki from One Piece. Used to watch those anime and those Martial Arts that is showed on the anime are really cool for me. So I want to practice it on my own.

Soru, a high-speed movement. To the eye of an average person, it appears like a blur movement. I try to use Soru to run from here to the other side of Settlement. I actually there in an instant as if I am teleporting there and I do not even buy one !

Geppo, The air walking skill the require me to kick the air. I leap on sky high and tried on mid air. I feel like kicking the very pressure of air itself and propelled myself at high speed to reach in farther and reach the cloud height. I can see all of my surrounding and it was beautiful.

My vision also let me see the nearby city tuck in the mouth of mountain. I can confirm it is Kuchinasi based on a description on the internet. 

I let myself fall and at the same time use Tekkai, a body reinforcement technique of Rokushiki. It made the body like an iron armour. For me, the Tekkai is making my hardness of my body like a combination of Steel Alloy and Chromium, making me near invincible. The ground shatter to pieces as my foot makes contact on it.

Kami E, just a technique to make your body flexible and smaller. Good for added speed and avoiding getting hit. Not that I need since my body is upgraded to the supernatural level.

Rankyaku, a projectile technique capable of using kicks to create a compressed air blade. You could control its power and make a variant of it depending on the user's will. I tried the technique by starting my single kick to the ruined structure.

The air blade comes out and pierced through the structure and go far to the to the jungle and cutting a lot of trees. The air blade is so strong it is continue to cut down  for an hour before vanished into the thin air.

I am standing there, wide eyed and mouth hanging.

Za'im: "Oops, I have to be careful and control the power, or it is going to attract attention and cause quite a lot of damage to the buildings."

Anyway, next is Shigan. A close quarter combat skill that involving pushing the finger to the target at high speed, leaving it similar to the bullet wound. This skill also have the projectile version of it. I tried the skills by pierce my finger to the wooden structure. As expected, my finger went through the wooden wall of the ruined buildings 

I am testing the projectile version of it by flick my finger to the large rock. The air compressed from my flicking finger comes out and penetrate and pulverise the rock. For human, faunus and even Grimm this technique is enough for one hit kill. Even the ancient Grimm would not stand a chance against this skills.

The final secret technique of the Rokushiki, the Rokougan. The one with an absolute mastery of all of the Rokushiki can use this secret art. It require the user to place both of their fist in front of them and focus their physical strength to unleash a shockwave bypassing any defence the target had.

I am using the technique to the one of the buildings that safe from burning. Placing my hand toward the building and focus on my strength to release it. The shockwave was released and building just reduce to dust as the shockwave makes contact with it. It was not done there, it continues to blow a hole through the forest as well.

That was one hell of the surprised there. The Rokougan, draw power from my Supernatural Strength. It reduce everything to dust.

Now, all of my testing is complete.

Rokushiki, couple with my super condition it becomes a devastating martial arts capable of anything the Remnant can throw at me.

Although I can kill people with my barehand, I can still use my gun if there was ever a need to it.

My stomach growl from all of the practice. I want to order a cup of tea for 2 Lien and a McDonald Big Mac for 29.95 Lien. I enjoy the breakfast and get ready for my travel to Kuchinasi.

After that I leave the house and walk to the exits of the Ruined Settlement. I look back at them with a smile.

Za'im: "Our time spending with each other are short,I may not know your name, but I have gain a valuable combat experience. This is a start of my adventure."

By using a combination of Soru and Geppo, I heading out to the city of Kuchinasi.

Status

Lien : 37351869.2

Abilities : Dimensional Storage, Supernatural Conditions, Rokushiki/Superhuman Martial Arts, All Negation Skills, Invisibility, Intangibility.

Storage : Mattress, Pillow, A box of 40 .500 Magnum, 5 Boxers. S&W .500 Magnum.