Ballroom Party

A match between Pyrrha and team CRDL occured in the combat class. The match was good, but Pyrrha is Mistralian Continental Champion for 4 times.

CRDL were not a good enough to fight her due to their uncoordinated attacks and a lack of plan to taking the invincible queen down. She take advantage of that and end the fight beautifully.

Cardin: "Lucky shot, urgh...."

Glynda: "Well done, Miss Nikos. You have no problem qualify for the tournament."

Pyrrha: "Thank you, Professor."

Glynda: "Alright, I know it's a tough act to follow but we have enough time for a one more sparring match. Any volunteers ?"

Glynda looks around the students and then she took notice of Blake.

Glynda: "Miss Belladonna, you've been rather docile for the past few classes. Why don't you-"

Before she made a match for Blake, someone is raised a hand to volunteer for a match.

Mercury: "I'll do it."

Glynda looks at Mercury while correcting her spectacle.

Glynda: "Mercury is it ? Alright, let's find you an opponent."

Mercury: "Actually, I wanna fight.... Her."

He pointed at Pyrrha who is already finished her match, much to her suprise.

Pyrrha: "Me ?"

Glynda: "I'm afraid Miss Nikos is just finished her match. I recommend you to choosing another partner."

Pyrrha: "No, it's fine. I'll be happy to obliged."

Just like in the canon huh ? Good for me as I need to lay low. My reputation in this academy is already bad as it is. I do not  want to make things worse.

In the past, I did sparring with other random students ended them broken bones. The Aura were working fine but somehow they cannot heal themselves using Aura. They have to be treated at medical facility everyone they tried to fight me.

Some of them already suspicious about me having the ability to bypass Aura, which is actually true because of my negations skills. It is a good thing the staff considered it was a nonsense that Aura can be penetrated. I can imagine it would be an uproar to the Huntsman if it is actually a true.

They must not know the truth. If not, Atlas might do something about it for example, arresting me and perform experiments for their research.

Vale council could not care less. They have a good relation with Atlas and they wanted to keep it that way. Even if they have to arrest me.

If that happens, I will speed up the fall of Vale. If they do not care, why should I ? More casualties means more dead bodies to be collected and sold to the phone shop.

Back in the combat class, Mercury and Pyrrha already fighting as I was in my thought.

Mercury send a flurry of kicks toward Pyrrha, his aggressive fighting style force Pyrrha in defensive stance. Mercury kicks manage to disarm Pyrrha with only her shield left. As he wanted to deliver a kick, Pyrrha used her semblance to push his feet a little away. Stumbling him a bit but he smirk as he managed to figured out her semblance. 

Mercury raised his hand

Mercury: "I forfeit."

Pyrrha was shocked as she is in middle of charging him, forcing her to stop immediately. She looked at the grey haired teen.

Pyrrha: "You...don't want to try ?"

Mercury: "What's the point ? You're the world champion. Obviously we're leagues apart."