Gathering Income and Influence

The weather of Mantle are cold and if not for my Supernatural Condition, I would have been freezing to death. It is also can be a good thing since it making the rest is even better and making the desire to sleep more powerful. It is hard to fight that kind of desire, making me overslept.

The morning sun shine through the window. Making my pair of eyes opened up. I get up from the bed and wash myself. It is good thing that water heater is functional, I would have been dissapointed if it did broken.

I start a breakfast with a pack of 2 sardines sandwiches for 7.00 Lien with a cup of tea for 2.00 Lien ordered from the phone. Warm foods are the best for cold weather.

I need to more Lien. Eventhough right now I have enough to live comfortably, I still need more for abilities and a project that is in my mind.

Ability to become more powerful individually and a project, A Moon Base. The Moon Base could be quite expensive and requires large portion of money to do so.

I want my money to be self sustaining. I need to invest on the Schnee Dust Conpany, the world largest producer and exporter of Dust. The leader, Jacques Schnee made some questionable decisions particularly for the labour, which is majority of the are Faunus and its dubious business partners.

Currently, Weiss Schnee is the heir of the business and she would be replaced by his youngest, Whitley. The big sister, Winter surrendered her right to join an Atlas Military. Their mother, Willow is an alcoholics after knowing that her husband married her to take over the company and Schnee names. In spite of Jacques being a husband, he is only married in names. He actually have no rights to begin with.

I can use his own greeds for my own interest. I am not really cared whether he lives or dies. But I need him to run a company, for now. Establishing my influence by investing in a promising businesses around the world are going to be my way of income even until I enter Beacon Academy, the place where the storyline begins.

If someone dared to interrupt my business and eliminate me, I can always make them dissapear and never heard of them again. I do not like my business compromised by some low lifes scum.

The next course of action would keeping tabs on any destroyed settlements either by Grimm or bandits. I let the bandit kills everyone in the village before I swooped in and killed them as well. The Grimm usually come after that.

That will be my plans for a long term.

Finishing my breakfast, I need to buy a clothes to blend in with Atlas elites. I cannot just go to the Atlas with these clothes and the Atlas elites scum would end up suspected for something, drawing the attention of Atlas Police and that is something that I cannot afford.

I buy a package of Calvin Klein White Slim Fit Linen Suit with White Pants and White Shoes for 150.53 Lien. A Falcone White Fur Collar Wool Overcoat for 75 Lien. Finally, 100% Wool Fedora Gangster Wide Brim Panama Hat for 60.20 Lien.

I use the phone camera for selfie and look at the camera. Oh dear, I look good with an aura of mysteries surrounds me. This will be my business attire.

I decided to teleport the capital city, Atlas. The city are more modern than Mantle. The people here dressed more fashionable and beautiful. In short, Their living condition are far more better than the Mantle counterparts. I can see the reason of the people from Mantle down there are generally jealous and hateful of the Atlas here.

I currently at the back of one of high restaurant here, next to garbage. It really embarrassing as I randomly could have ended up at one of Atlas military bases. At least at the back of the restaurant is better than the former. I need to know the location for teleportation if I want to use the ability.