Uninvited Guest

Vytal Festival, an international gala event to to commemorate an end of the Great War. The event is organized every two years at each Kingdoms and it rotates for being a host. In the course of the festival, various cultural around the world celebrates with various performances such as dance, parades and combat tournament. The host kingdom would open their border and accept the visitors around the globe.

In my opinion, the kingdoms were using the tournament as a show of power to each other. A war disguised as a match between the huntsmen and huntresses for each of their respective Kingdoms.

I am the only one who is unable to enter the tournament due to being a solo team and reservist for the mission just in case. Ozpin said it to me before Vytal festival begin. He is only allowed me as a spectator to support Beacon Academy team. After that, he left for his own wizard tower office.

It may be apparent that it is not a good news for me. Personally, it is actually an advantage to me. During the period, I can do anything I want. Might as well enjoying the scenery and a food, a large amount of it. I am big eater after all.

Team RWBY right now are having a match with team ABRN. After they are won, they were hanging around at a Simple Wok, the noodle shop enjoying their food. Of course Weiss, tried to pay for her team but her credit card were rejected. Weiss's father just being a petty old man to teach her daughter some lessons just because she did not answering his call. Team JNPR came along and helped paying for them while joining team RWBY enjoying the meals.

I am actually curious about the shop as well. So I went there by teleporting a to the area where people would not see me appears out of nowhere and walked there. I saw both team RWBY and JNPR were just finishing their meals and rested as their stomach digest their food.

I am visiting the noodle shop and sit on the extra stool on the right. I saw the same old man who handle the dust shop at the city.

As usual, Ruby is the first person to greet me.

Ruby: "Hi Za'im !"

She said it with a grin on her face and a hand wave to me.

Za'im: "Miss Rose."

Ruby: "So.... What are you doing here ?"

Ruby asked me with her usual awkwardness. The rest are looking at us.

Za'im: "Savoring the food here."

I answered it with a faint smile and then begin to ordering the food.

Za'im: "A bowl of noodle with scrambled egg, please."

Shopkeeper: "Right on !"

The shopkeeper immediately go back in kitchen, cooked it up and served me the exactly as I ordered.

I started to eat the a bowl of it. It is quite good. The taste is similar to the one I have during my tenure at Earth. Delicious as always. I ordered another one.

Ruby: "It delicious right ?"

Ruby asking me. She just wanted to start a conversation with me despite her awkwardness.

Za'im: "Indeed."

Then, I am increasing my orders of bowls of noodle and egg as I finishing it. The shopkeeper genuinely struggle to keep up with my eating habit. The bowls keep piling up to the point it almost reach the roof of this shop.

I looked around and enjoy team RWBY and JNPR's facial expression consists of widened eyes and jaw dropped. After a few seconds. They started to speak.

Ruby and Jaune: "Whoa."

Weiss: "How in the world did you eat so much food !? That's about 50 bowls of noodle you're eating !"