Overwhelming Power

Third P.O.V

The peculiar man called Za'im, recently arrived undetected until it decided otherwise, has been spotted primarily by Cinder before the rest followed suit.

Some are curious about him as they recently heard of his exploits, like Salem's faction. The others, especially the one that has seen him and his actions, paled at the sight of his visage.

He was on the list of wanted criminal, through Atlesian media through the order of General Ironwood, one of Ozpin's closest allies. The criminalisation of Za'im grounded from him attacking the Atlesian military personnel at Beacon Academy, Winter Schnee.

Although there was a conflict between Qrow and Za'im due to the rude behaviour of the former. Winter is the one who escalated the issue, causing Za'im to be branded as a criminal. He was arrested by Ironwood to be brought into custody.

After the destruction of Beacon Academy, Za'im was nowhere to be found. Atlas issues the warrant for his arrest to entire world, including the Faunus Kingdom, Menagerie.

Atlas leadership thought that by using this method, Za'im will be in the desperate state and have no hiding place before he will be forced to surrender or captured by the local authorities.

Unfortunately for them, they have no idea that Za'im is capable of defying common sense of this world. They would have never thought that Za'im currently stay beyond the atmosphere of this planet, the fragmented Moon. He even personally overseeing the mining operations on the surface of the said natural satellite.

Generating limitless amount of Lien that could destroy the economy of this world.

It is even more ridiculous that Za'im can purchase literally anything from the modified smartphone. From a simple food and beverages to a god like abilities. All of this allowing Za'im to be practically invincible in a way that defies the logic and reasonings of this world

As long as he have the Lien to make such purchase.

The leadership around the world are wielding the kind of power on which they could ordering citizen and huntsmen as they are wish. They were surrounded by people who would follow their orders and punished the disobedience one.

A fake power, relying on weak to feel powerful.

What Za'im have, is the real power. A power that capable of decide whether you live or die.

Za'im initially wanted to enjoy this world to the fullest with what it could offer. Now, he just wanted to ruined everything because of the injustice that occured to him.

The good and evil faction around Za'im readying their weapon against the fugitive.

Cinder wanted to conjure a blade, but for some reason is unable to do so, confusing her in the process.

Cinder: "Strange, Why I can't make a weapon ?"

As Cinder trying to figure out the situation, Mercury rises from the ground, hurting and bloods starts to flows from his head. Emerald was also in the same condition as she was initially crashed by a flying Mercury.

Mercury: "That guy's gonna pay !"

Mercury rushed toward Za'im and tried to land a kick, supported by the barely recovered Emerald.

The green haired woman cannot use her semblance and aura. The perplexing part is that she is incapable of feeling her own aura, which worried her. She has no choice but to rely on her weapons.

Mercury is getting closed in kicking Za'im, only for the latter to kicked him first to the stomach, making Mercury coughed up a blood and was sent flying to Emerald, again.