21

(Voldemort)

Voldemort couldn't help but smile at his excited boyfriend who really was looking forward to decorate their Christmas tree. But that wasn't really a surprise, since it was one of his favorite traditions. Voldemort himself, never had decorated a Christmas tree before. The only acceptable Christmas celebrations, he had experienced at Hogwarts, where the huge trees in the great hall certainly weren't decorated by the students, and that one time he spent his Christmas with his family... a cold shiver ran down his spine. He really didn't want to think about that time.

His thoughts got interrupted by Quirrell, who kind of struggled to get the, in fact - Voldemort was pleased - in the living room very huge looking tree, in the right place. „Wait, let me help you" he said and the two of them got the tree into the right position. They both looked at it, pleased. „It's amazing" Quirrell said. Voldemort nodded. „It does in fact, look majestic and hugeous" Quirrell laughed „Hugeous isn't even a word!" „Of course it is!" „Nope" „Well, for me, it is!" Voldemort persisted.

Quirrell just smiled at that and started putting on the first ornaments. They had chosen red and gold ornaments this year, okay, pretty classic but hey, it was their first Christmas together, and the red ornaments were Quirrell's favorite anyway. Voldemort put on some Christmas music, then he helped his boyfriend decorating the tree.

After about twenty minutes, they were done. Quirrell put on the fairy lights on the Christmas tree and put an arm around Voldemort. „What do you think?" the former Dark Lord heard - and felt - his boyfriend whisper in his left ear. „I love it" he answered. „We did a pretty great job, didn't we?" Quirrell grinned. Voldemort nodded. „You know, this was probably the most fun I ever had while decorating the tree" Quirrell said. Voldemort blushed. „Really?" „Definitely. But I'm not surprised. With you, everything is better"

Voldemort smiled. „Well, I can only say the same about you, Squirrel" he leaned his head against his boyfriend's shoulder and closed his eyes. This would be a great Christmas. Everything would be okay, and okay was wonderful, right?