19

(Quirrelmort)

Voldemort glanced at the ice, mistrustful. He never went ice skating before, only rollerblading which seemed to be way more different than he thought. „Come here" Quirrell reached out his hand to him. „Take my hand, I'll save you from falling" Voldemort took his boyfriend's hand, still kind of hesitant, but he stepped on the ice. „Holy crap!" was the first thing he gasped when getting on the ice. „How the fuck am I supposed to keep steady on here without looking like a complete idiot?!" „It's fine, I got you" Quirrell said.

He got behind Voldemort and put his warm, soft hands on Voldemort's, who really had problems to concentrate now, feeling the body heat of his boyfriend on his back. A warm tingling ran through his whole body. Shit, he really had to focus now, otherwise it could become really embarrassing. People didn't have to see how hard he was falling for Quirrell. Too late. Voldemort's face turned as red as it was possible for someone as pale as him. „Can I please go to the bathroom for a second?" he mumbled, obviously embarrassed.

„Oh already?" Quirrell asked, not knowing what was going on. „Yes. And can you please cover me?" Quirrell looked confused. Voldemort pointed down with his chin. Quirrell couldn't help but smile. „Of course!" he said, hugged his boyfriend tightly and moved them towards the bathroom. As embarrassing as the situation was, Voldemort still enjoyed being so close to his boyfriend, cuddling up to him. He was also thankful that Quirrell, who most definitely felt now as well, what was going on, didn't say anything, he just smiled, when they arrived at the bathroom.

After Voldemort had returned, they went on the ice again, but this time, Quirrell just took Voldemort's hand to keep him from falling. They practiced for a while, Voldemort actually could move a bit on the ice his own, at the end. Until a hyperactive kid bumped into him which made him almost fell down, luckily Quirrell caught him just in time. Voldemort blushed. „Told you, I'll keep you from falling" he smiled. Voldemort pulled him into a passionate kiss. Then he smiled. „I needed that"